Annoying Bug

B

Brannor McThife

Playing the Single Player Campaign, and I am starting to get annoyed with the way you lose all factions as you level.

I spent a while getting the Bretania Armed Forces and police to max green and the bounty hunters too. Level to 11 and poof, all neutral/hostile.

:(

-G

S

Spaceman Spiff

If you go onto a story mission where you have to help or go against a certain faction, the game adjusts the reputation bars in the required way so the right spaceships shoot at you, etc.

Not really a bug, just an ugly way to go about things.

TBH, the reputation bars will probably come into play at the end of the game, when you need to be friendly with certain factions to get certain items.

B

Brannor McThife

I understand that. But certain factions don't need to be changed.

-G

B

Brannor McThife

Hmm...I just shake my head at the way after lots of cutscenes it drops you to 0 spd. Thereby allowing the 20 ships you're running from to litterally ram their missiles up your @$$ without having to launch them. :rolleyes:

-G

B

Brannor McThife

Oh, and while I'm picking it apart... :D You have to love how EVERY enemy can single YOU out amongst everyone. Forget that you sit back and wait for a fight to get going...the minute you get near, every single fight and his side-kick battleship target you. :clap:

:rolleyes:

-G

S

SilverHood

try docking with 10 enemy ships on you.

kiss your ass good bye

B

Brannor McThife

Yeah, you have to love "arriving" somewhere, only to have your shields shot out from under you before you get a chance to move. :p

-G

T

TheJkWhoSaysNi

Not if you've got a class 10 shield :p anyway, when you've finished the story all the police and navy factions like you so you can safely take all the jump gates and trade lanes. The only people who hate you are the criminals... although their bases have the best ships and weapons.

P

PJS

I like the way its so incredibly hard to run when you are totally outnumbered, NOT!

T

TheJkWhoSaysNi

it is hard to run... if they have Wasp missiles..

R

rik

BUGS

What burns me is that if you buy a load of sheild batteries not long after leaving a station you get jumpped and they can strip them out of your hold

P

plightstar

Well im lvl 26 with class 8 equip yetwhen I see an interesting wreck to salvage i get jumped its stupid.

Also When in the out-rim systems such as Omicron ones u always get jumped all the time.

K

kameleon

get someone to hack you credibility? then you wont get attacked

P

plightstar

I suppose, but im broke at the moment, after buying that ship I thought i'll go explore the outer-rim to salvage some parts to sell on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom