Announcement: ML2 raid, monday september 13, 18:00 CET

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
This is an announcement for a MLraid run by a guildy of mine, Swebullis. BG will be open from 17:45h, departure at 18:15h
meet at Stygia haven, south side
All times are CET, UK = -1h, east europe = +1h

*****PREREQ'S*****

ML2.5 (Group, soloable, Chess trial, North gate key required)
ML2.7 (Solo, group or 2group, Face fear, terror or horror, Cellar key required)
ML2.8 (Solo, Face yourself, No key required)

*****RULES*****

The rules will be very strict to make this raid run as smooth as possible.
1. Do nothing you are not told to do!!
2. Do everything you are told to do!!
3. Everybody HAS to be in the bg. groupleaders should check this with /bg groups
4. Do NOT ask in /bg which trial is next nor what you should have [done]
5. NO whines about the way the raid is led. you think you can do it better? run one yourself.
6. Missed a trial? bad luck. trials will NOT be repeated.
7. Ask each question in /g first before consulting /bu, that's what your group is for.

FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES WILL MEAN AN IMMEDIATE /KICK FROM THE BG

Read up on ML2 raid here

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
yeah, sorry, but since nowadays every entire week is almost booked full, it's bound to collide with another raid, and this was the date my guildy picked.. but since there's been a lot more ml raids over the last weeks I doubt it'll be a problem running them both.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
I'm used to leading raids that are 100+ people.. and you don't wanna know how long that takes to do with those people....

not leading this raid though, it's swebull, and well.. really don't know why I made that a pre... only based on my previous experience, that if so many come, you don't wanna redo that one over and over again.
come to think of it, I doubt it though that there will be so many since it's on a monday, and most do already have ml2 I think. :D

Er-Murazor

Fledgling Freddie
Will join with Tuoni the shammie. :)
I've done solo and chess but not the cellar one, since it hasn't been among preqs before. :eek:
I'll try to get it done before raid starts tho.;)

If anyone else misses it, contact me ingame, I think we have cellar key on guilgvault that we can borrow to get cellat step done. I'll try to be online about 16:30 cet.

Heart

Fledgling Freddie
Can't make this because I'm in the UK Time.... needed to be one hour later :mad:

Ironlung

Fledgling Freddie
.7 - As long as less than 36 people need this it should be easy to include in the raid.
Just make it the 1st step, then repeat it just before .10. Worked fine when I ran this a few weeks ago.

Swebully

Fledgling Freddie
We will do 2.7 at the raid instead... atleast do 2.8..will se if enough peeps show up tonight...

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll try to to attend Inga with Marmattaja, but I lack the goat ball chess step - hopefully we in OS get it done before the raid.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
well i did ml1 tzid yesterday, was great turnup.
after it we did ml2 pre steps do come to the ml2 raid today, so at least 2flg will be there ;)

Vavires Shammy

Swebully

Fledgling Freddie
Thank all you who attended to "my" raid.sorry it took so long time
(2.7) and if it caused you any inconvience ..and thank Ular (Charmangle) who saved my arse ;)..Coz im a total toa noob who just needed 3 steps on ml2 to advance ;)

cyas

Esbjorn

Fledgling Freddie
Thankzz all .. =) iven if it the time got som of long for all of us .. ! i think that it was a good raid even ... Hope i can join u for ML3 ! then

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
At start it was bit hectic, and slow. But in the end steps become done relatively fast and nicely. Ty for the raid.

Er-Murazor

Fledgling Freddie
Finally got that snakeface ganked :clap:, tho whole raid took extremely long time.
Thanks for arranging it anyway :), Tuoni is now only lacking some MLxp to reach ML2 :rolleyes:. Hopefully I can get those ML4 preqs done before tonites raid and see some of you folks there too:).

Swebully

Fledgling Freddie
Band of stars dropped yesterday..and none gave it to loot holder so please check your inventories and fork it over to cider ..Mezzerschmidts group got the drop ..Hopefully this is just a missunderstanding and someone got it and didnt see it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom