Anis LTs, and Bombers

polza

Loyal Freddie
recently been lvling a verd spec ani to farm with but finding my dmg keeps changing, 1 of times i recorded it from 5 LTs on the same oj mob
149dmg
91dmg
41dmg
111dmg
61dmg
is this meant to happen? im used to elds nukes hittin for the same dmg when hittin the same mob, same thing happens with verd spec bombers

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
eeeeeeeeeeeh! :twak:
Ofc it delves like that cause you haven't specced on abro... LT is baseline from it. Higher spec on it will resist/delve less and dmg more.

polza

Loyal Freddie
aha ty but why do more verd spec bombers also change in dmg on the same mob?

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
aha ty but why do more verd spec bombers also change in dmg on the same mob?

Because of your spec, you need aborial spec to make your damage more constant is what i think he means.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
also if you spam low lvl bombers, the tohit is increased, just like haveing extra shrooms, so if you spam low lvl bombers a while, then nuke you will nuke for more dmg and get resisted less.

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
Levelling a verdant ani too, and tbh, I never use the arb lifetap, unless i want to suck out a grey/green when I got hit after battle. The only bomber I use is a lvl 1 anger spirit to pull mobs to my shroom.

In groups i cast my controlled shroom and 6 or so lvl 9 FnF's then spam pet pbaoe, when solo i cast my controlled pet and 1 or no top level FnF as solo I'm not concerned about to-hit (I prefer a few blues/yellows to one red) and spam pet pbaoe as well :)

Not sure if it's the right way but it works for me tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom