Animists

Bellona

Banned
[13:01:38] *** [HERMAN]Fleex changes topic in #daoc.camlann to 'Animist pwn movie :D (staring noob les bannis) : www.disorder.dk/daoc/animists.rar (61mb, xvid codec) search on google for "defilerpak" for good codecpack :D'

my first daoc movie... first time i found something to record I havent seen before, I think..

enjoy :D

especially enjoy where les bannis jumps us, and a wizard breaks mez on shrooms with aoe fire :D

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
This is fucking insane. How much diamonds did you guys get that day? Silly how fast the mobs died :< overpowered class. I want in on the action though!

Bellona

Banned
remember movie is running at 3x speed to avoid it being too boring :D

dont know about realplayer, but the pakcage works with most players ive had installed

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Bellona said:
remember movie is running at 3x speed to avoid it being too boring :D

Aye i know mate. But still. You guys should be farming the dragon imo :> I've done it on Pryd with my 50 animist before i sold it. You can do the dragon with 4animists+fop+buffbot with 100% rezz.. Easy Money!

Bellona

Banned
Kaj said:
Aye i know mate. But still. You guys should be farming the dragon imo :> I've done it on Pryd with my 50 animist before i sold it. You can do the dragon with 4animists+fop+buffbot with 100% rezz.. Easy Money!

is that with or without ml9 convokers?

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
fear did it with 8 animists and a bot or something

you could do it with 8 ppl i guess, with ae buffs...

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
BALLAD MAEIT do you have MSN? gotta show you this pic mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom