Animists

Panzer

Fledgling Freddie
Ive got 3 animists close to 50, but the thing im still not clear on is how to spec em for high level and arti encounters ?

At the minute im going 2 verd and 1 creep, but is that the easiest or do i go 3 creep , or even maybe 1 of each ?

help ...

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie
Not Arborial for pve ... do creep (shroom spec) and verdant (PB spec) ...

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
2 verdant and 1 creeping sounds wise to me if you're strictly into the farming business. 2x pbaoe tank pet + snarepet should work nicely. With decent powerpool and some spec points in creep the verdant anis can spew quite a few effective turrets in addition to pbaoeing with the tank pet.

I myself am gonna do 1 of each spec if I have the time to level up them some day :D

Btw can creeping animists give some input on how effective high creeping spec is? Do high level snare shrooms get resisted significantly less? Is modified spec over 50 useless? If the level 45 pet isn't that much better than the level 36 one, why spec over 36 (you get modified 50 spec with that)?

I can't see the utility in other high level creeping spells: High level DPS debuffs = useless, 12secs longer root = almost useless, -2% more ABS debuff = not much of an improvement for the level 33 spell.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
I have never ever met a full creeping specced animist. The norm is to go full verdant and rest in creep for pve or full arboreal rest creep for rvr.

Love to know if there are any creep animists out there and how they find the spec and what secondary line they would choose?

Panzer

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the responses so far....

Im particularly interested in the opinions of any farmers out there as to whether a particular trio of specs works better than another for farming say lvl 75-80 mobs ?

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
If you don't have FoP available, then creeping is the way to do those high level mobs. You'll be able to cap your shrooms with around 50% powerpool I think, and against high mobs maxing shrooms is the thing you need.

Still thinking the advantages of high creep... does going over modified 50 creeping decrease the mana cost of your turrets, or is 50 sharp the optimized skill for mana usage? If 50 modified is all you need, 36 Creeping/40 Verdant sounds like a nice spec.

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Just confirmed it, level 50 FnF shrooms take minimum mana if you have modified 50 creeping spec. So there's no use in speccing creeping over 36 imo. Arboreal can be a big help against high level mobs because they can throw bombers in that help in counting towards the attacker count.

But I think you can't go wrong with 3 anis, as soon as you get the 45 shrooms out you're invincible ;)

My dreamteam would be: 50Arb/20Cre, 48Verd/23Cre/9Arb, 40Verd/36Cre and FoPper :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom