Animist team

Painlezz

Fledgling Freddie
Hey dudes

I have started an animist - currently 21. I was wondering if anyone is interested in joining a 8 team animist group. Mayby 7 and 1 pom char.

:cheers:

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Why do you care? Just another person you can actually kill :p :wij:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the thing is animists are as much of a pain as bd's. some animists put there pets by some fort on the way to wearyall village....my cabbie died in seconds but was a cool place to put em. they put them where the horse stops moving for a few seconds

animists dont get much rp/xp as pets take some plus high lvl ppl always kill em. not many high lvl ones tho, mainly /20's

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
6 animist and 2 FoP bots almost whiped our keepraid. :(

That much? I find a /level bard to spam interupts a tank to distract the raiders and a couple of dd casters sneakily casting is enough to wipe a raid grp of about 11/12 several times over :)

Natswoo

Banned
What you really need, is 4 Animist 2 BD's a healer and a bard, damn that would hurt :( :flame:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I could go on and on about animists and bds but it would be classed as QQ and tbh it is...

animists are not too bad - but when they cast their pets at ports and from
dl to df its a bit lame ...ever see the bug abusing animist who shrroms inside the walls of tnn and all the guys get pwnt by an unseeable force ?

or when a grey animist plant shrroms that hit u so u fuck him up ( and just barely ) and then they pm u saying qq bout grey kills etc ..

dont mind them but a fg of animists is lame if its for pking and i would consider u quite a newbtard if thats what u were lookin to do pain ---

1 button lamer skills sux

Painlezz

Fledgling Freddie
No im not trying to make a squadron of ganking bugusing gimps - the group is for doing artifact farming and stuff like that.

B

Ballad

Imagine seven BD's and one Pac Healer, all assisting each other. :(

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
can bring my mincer if were gunna be xping pve :D dont care if people hate me if i can get a few dings :D ;)

I'm interested in a animist group :D I want a 50 ani so I can PL .. But i'll join if ya get fop or top hot/crack/pom/mr ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom