Animist + skills

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
Any1 know if adding + skills to 50A/19C/7V Animist has any potential use in either rvr or pve? Any1 tested it rather than the usual vague coments ofc it will pls!

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
so is it 0.1, 1, 10% better!? or givef link that shows tests....

Raear

Fledgling Freddie
+creeping reduces mana cost of baseline FnF turrets, the reason being the max focus bonus you can get from a staff is your modified skill. So, at rr1 and +11 creeping you have an effective creeping focus of 30.

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
As I tend to cast lvl9 fnf shrooms then having more than 19 creep wont help much.I can spam em for several minutes without any buffs/mr. If however, it made em 'hit' harder then that would be different! Does it? Then we are back to the above of 0.1, 1 or 10% better :(

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
No amount of creep spec will ever make FnF's hit harder.
However with the aid of FoP/mr you can prolly spam a higher tier of shrooms without running oom, or cast 1 or 2 more lvl 50 FnF's in rvr with some extra's in creep.

Danita

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
lvl16 shrooms still drains power with fop up (slowly)! But it makes little diffrence to kill rate with 25+ fnf up and + 3 or so heavy tanglers. Only big prob is I spent much of time acting as tank in TOA! Armour already at 95%!!!! Dont do much for staffs either lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom