Animist RvR

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
im interested in making an animist RvR Guild as it's so hard to get animist groups for emain/odins - I'd like to try and make it as uber l33t as possible, this would mean ToA equiped animists with talent (minimal MG camping :p)

ofc we would also need other classes, Support and tanks! Realm rank is not important at this stage but i would insist on level50, anyway thats just the basics, i just wish to find out if i can get this off the ground before i start talking about rules etc

please leave a message here if you're interested

poky

Fledgling Freddie
Nuked said:
Realm rank is not important at this stage but i would insist on level50,

heh like leveling will be a problem for an animist guild anyway ;)

horlely

Fledgling Freddie
you can join cla guild to :) most of time we run whit animists in rvr groups :)

horlely

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
delete stupid bot guilds, BB's united, Im a Bot, and so on named guilds
i asked one of those GoA peeps about it but they said its not as easy as that :p

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
it is on topic u wanna make a rvr animist guild, no guilds can be created atm so i said delete crappy BB guilds so that you can make ur guild? :p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Many animists only exist to help their guild, the vast majority are alts who's main is an integral part of their guild.

I'm not saying that these are only pl/farm bots (far from it), but i seriously doubt they will leave their respective guilds.

Run through the list of lvl 50 animists you know and think how many arent strongly linked to their current guild?

Not many.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
it is on topic u wanna make a rvr animist guild, no guilds can be created atm so i said delete crappy BB guilds so that you can make ur guild? :p

Miss will delete LA for me :eek:

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
bard druid druid grappler grappler grappler ani ani

2xbard 2x dr00d hero/warden(bg) bm/mana eld mana eld/chanter anim.

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen is right, there are not many Animists on excali that where not just PL'd as a means to an end in regard to PvE/ML's/Artifact raids. In fact there are probably only 10 or so 'active' animists in RvR.

Hopefully with 1.69 we should see a lot of the spam botts fade away :)

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Cigies said:
Hopefully with 1.69 we should see a lot of the spam botts fade away :)
You prolly see a lot more of them, as the need for even more animists will go up.

Danita

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
and camp amg for the wynz!!!!!!!!!111111111111

if you hold your button down for some minutes you can sleep and get rps, did you know?

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
Well if you let us get set up then you will get shroomed to death. :flame: Try playing an animist!!

Spammed shrooms do naff all damage. Lvl 50 are the only ones worth casting. WITH fop up get 8 ish before u need to rest (more with rp, mcl etc). But even at 1.69, you will be damn lucky to maintain 15 shrooms that will do much. However, they certainly shred any other realm pets!!

Laalaa

Fledgling Freddie

if you hold your button down for some minutes you can sleep and get rps, did you know?
Ormagaa Stormur Vakten Warrior

Houselot: 1819 Mid

°°° Apocalypse Dudes °°°
Ardok Alerion Knight Theurgist

That from 1 button pet spammer class. Laugh.

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
Good to know you have read and understood my reply.
Has you solo neuron found a group yet lol!! :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Evok said:
Spammed shrooms do naff all damage. Lvl 50 are the only ones worth casting. WITH fop up get 8 ish before u need to rest (more with rp, mcl etc). But even at 1.69, you will be damn lucky to maintain 15 shrooms that will do much. However, they certainly shred any other realm pets!!

My animist (RR2) with uber gear (hihihihih ahahaha ROG's combined with some good stuff like +power pool) can inside a FoP maintain spamming lvl 21 shrooms with about 250 dex (my animist is furby). With my druid's buffs he can do lvl 16's.

And I tell you; when I get a good 50 shrooms out of level 21 we're talking about 50x[30-50]= 1500-2500 dmg every 'cast' of the pet.

That aint naff all damage is it xD

Sure its spreaded damage (everyone in range gets his share) but the I wanna be uber RR7 infil who tried to perf my druid was smoked before he landed another hit after the CD.

Thats with botting an animist with just the shroomkey jammed. 4 'played' animists; some support could make a serious issue out of everyone his fg when camping a MG.

Add some PBAE to that group (2 druids, 1x PBAE, 3 animist, 1x bard, 1x warden(Grapple!)) and you got a funny MG-camp team :p

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
You tried counting the number shrooms u get! with sced kit and no buffs you get 30 x lvl 9 before they start dying. if uve got insane 20% cast speed then 36. But my comment was more towards 1.69 and the 15 limit

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Tinyheals said:

handkerchief.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom