Animist RVR Survival (or lack there of): Part 1

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
FNF shroom from 1rx Ani appear to be crap vs anything! Is it worth getting wild minion to give em more crit chance!

Does wild minion make tanglers any better?

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
In an 8v8 fight shrooms can be very damaging. If you manage to get off a bit of shrooms and maybe even the snare pet you should be able to keep yourself alive by kiting. Used that tactic a couple of times and it seems to work very fine. In fact, animists (and theurgist/bd) are the only casters who are able to kite around while doing dmg.

But youre right, i find it hard to keep alive in fights lol :) other realm players seem to have an inate hate towards the animists - and it doesnt get better when you roll a sylvan. Then you'll be sure to get spottet really fast ;)

Will be so cool with frontiers animist rr5 ability where you transform into a shroom - good luck targetting the right one xD

Nack on topic, i did some tests with wild minion - that crit ra for shrooms. Made like 30 or so lvl 5 shrooms and enganged a realm mate in combat. He got hit like 60 times or so and didnt get critted one time with WM-1. From this test i am lead to believe that WM is bugged or perhaps only work on controllable shrooms, or maybe only your melee pet ;/ kinda crap - need a ra respec now lol.

horlely

Fledgling Freddie
QUOTE Cigies
[1] Forget shrooms in RvR
[2] No
[3] No
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

sry m8 but on point 1 not 100% agree :fluffle:
most of time i try plant shrooms even in roaming groups and works fine
fg vs fg
must see ferst the situation ofc :)

horlely
lvl 50 rr5.4 ml10

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
1. Speedwarp
2. on situation - zerg fight - bard power node, anim shrooms.
3. fg vs. fg - nuke away, tanglers on situation.

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
Well i love that crazy Ambusher shroom. I'll always use him if i can. Should be on a 5 min timer :D
Will be a shame to lose it in Frontiers. Still we do get that uber Fungal Union RA instead.

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
Looking at new frontiers and our 'cloak of shroom' (arf). see this at insta death! Because:-

(i) only moving shroom!
(ii) only shroom that will con yellow to lvl50 (normally blue)

Are we also losing MoA?

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
crispy said:
Nack on topic, i did some tests with wild minion - that crit ra for shrooms. Made like 30 or so lvl 5 shrooms and enganged a realm mate in combat. He got hit like 60 times or so and didnt get critted one time with WM-1. From this test i am lead to believe that WM is bugged or perhaps only work on controllable shrooms, or maybe only your melee pet ;/ kinda crap - need a ra respec now lol.
Wild minion does indeed affect only the ability of pets to crit in melee, aka the verdant controlled pet. If you dig deep enough you'll find it on Vn, or more easily on the special animist board or the RA appraisal list.

Danita

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom