Animist rvr specs?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
My Animist is 45, quite enjoy playing him and was wondering what sort of spec works in RvR. I'm full verdant rest creeping at the moment but really thinking about going full creeping or arboreal once I hit 50.

Suggestions? I still want to be able to do a bit of farming PvE etc but I am getting fond of those little wisps :)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Arboreal is the only thing that really works in rvr.

I could imagine you could have some fun experimenting with creeping tho, and i was just about to respec to that once. But it only really works in tank grps vs tank grps. My idea was to assist tanks with ABS debuff bomber and also place some DPS debuff shrooms (think its 25% dps). and then also use the snare shroom (wich you always should use since a snared tank is kinda gimped :)) It could be fun to try, but you will probably get much better results with arboreal since it got some nice frontload damage... not to forget the aoe bomb for keep sieges :)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
cheers, anyone else with ideas feel free to add them!

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
I know I've been gone for a good while (since I got into WoW closed beta), but 50 Arb was always pretty much the only decent build for PvP, the other lines abilities where always all to weak to be noticable.

Cigies - Mirhen - Randavar - Inecux
Ex - Excalibur Hibernai E&E

PS. Lo Kami, long time no see :)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
quite WoW and get back in DAOC you gimp :p

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
quite WoW and get back in DAOC you gimp :p

Not in a month of sundays, having way too much fun to even consider comming back. Didn't sell my account mind you, and it still has over 300 plat on it :)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Well I reckon you'll be back at some point, so gives a shout when you do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom