Animist RvR Movies?

Myani

Fledgling Freddie
was wondering if anyone had a link to an animist rvr movie or something? i havent seen 1 and id like to ;)

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
i saw one once, check vnboards.ign.com and animist under camelot class threads..

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
tornado.avi

only ani rvr vid i know of, but its a good one :) recorded short after TOA release, dont know where to download now aloca's ftp is gone tho

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
If i can pull my finger out my arse, i'll make one.

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
Only place an anim is really useful is in keeptakes/defences and how much fun is a movie of that???

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Luckly hibs have no clue how strong an animist really is... Its a very good pure nuker (only hib caster with lifetap?)... It has pets which can interrupt a group and actually do damage too... It can stack up a lot of damage with bomber pets...

But yes, animist is a very sucky class, keep thinking that :)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Magmatic said:
Luckly hibs have no clue how strong an animist really is... Its a very good pure nuker (only hib caster with lifetap?)... It has pets which can interrupt a group and actually do damage too... It can stack up a lot of damage with bomber pets...

ran around with tanksters ani for some time.. i suppose anis are ok.. but most fights end in less than 1 min, in that case anis dont really work well.. id rather have an extra pure caster in the grp tbh

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Magmatic said:

Dont believe eveything you read :)

Ani lifetap doesnt do that much damage, and with healers in your group the health return is pretty useless.

Ani bombers have to track to targets and tracking is bugged to hell, plus by the time the bomber hits, the target is usually dead.

Shrooms are pretty pointless in group vs group unless you have a stand-off or have time to shroom behind a tree or somesuch...by the time you cast 1 shroom, you will be public enemy number 1 and interrupted to hell or killed instantly....or worse, the fight moves out of range :)

Fortunately, our enemys (i.e. you) have no idea what an animist can do, what our strenghts are, so im not gonna tell you :)

aphios.

Fledgling Freddie
elcain what char are u on these days, i have reveries vest for ur ranger m8r!
cba to play anymore, got called an ebayer cos i was killed by oil :<

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
noone knows, only thing he cba to brag about is that he did PvE for 15h with his rr3 eldritch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom