Rant Angry in Traffic

Should traffic retads loose their licens?

• Yes, people who don't blink or think of others are anoying!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Yes, but I think those who get angry are the retards (pick this if you are a women/old man)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No, I enjoy having to sit and wait extra time I am out driving due to traffic retards

• Cookie! Because one always should put down an option for cookies!

• Total voters

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Alright! This can simply not just be something that I feel, and I hope someone out there will agree with me, while some might just shrug or disagree.

But when I am driving, and I am hindered / put in danger / directly influenced by someone else not driving like they should be driving, I get angry and shout some curses, flip my finger and wish they died.
Not that I am that angry kind of person that chases people to beat them with a bat or something, nor am I generally angry behind the wheel. I am usually sitting there, smiling, drumming something with my fingers with my hands on the wheels.
And I am not old grumpy, someone driving past driving more than they are allowed... fuck it, as long as they don't influence me.
But if I have to be stuck waiting at a round-about because some bitch or old man (sorry, more about that later) can't understand how their fucking turn signal works I get frustrated. Or if I have to sit 5 minuts and wait to get out on a main road due to excatly the same, some bitch not bothering to move her hands those 3 inches to switch on the turn signal, I get angry and wish some rather nasty things happen to her.

And it is always women and old men for some reason, isn't it?

While I see some reckless stupid 18-21 year old men out driving, racing around, they are usually not the type that are anoying in traffic the most. Sure, once in a while you get your heart in your throat by watching one of their reckless take overs when passing narrowly past a slower vehicle infront of them, or get anoyingly close to one from behind, but they don't waste my time and rarely bring me into danger.

But women and old men (rarely old women through, seems women are better at knowing when they got to old to be fucking driving, at least they got some sense!).
I mean, if you don't blink when you leave a round-about (and you got ot be blinking/switch on the turn signal AS YOU PASS the previous exit, not in the middle of turning out!) and hence make other people waste their time waiting to get into it, you should not have a drivers license.
If you don't blink when approaching a round-about in which you need to get out of the first exit, you should not have a drivers licence
If you do not blink when making a turn in general, you should not have a drivers licence
if you do not blink when making a turn because you are in section that is marked with an arrrow, you should not have a drivers licence, as it is still required you fucking blink!

And women just don't seem to have the sense to make it easier for others.
I mean, today, the incident that made me make this post, I was leaving 1 side road, having to just drive across a main road and into a parking lot and there was 2 women who was anoying and fucking everything up.
First a young dumb blonde (judgemental, I know) who did not blink. Seeing how the road is heavily trafficed, her not blinking lead to me having to sit there and wait for 5 more bloody minuts just to pass over the road. I can see how that was fair, she did have to move her hands 3 bloody inches elseway... damn bitch
And across the road, a women sitting filling 2 lanes. 1 Lane for those having to swing right (easy swing) and one for those who had to go across or to the left. She had her car placed right smack in the middle of both lanes and having to go left, hardest/slowest turn in that place and all while she was speaking on a cellphone. Normally a maximum of 4 cars are waiting on getting out from the parking lot there, but today she had not 4, not 8, but 12 fucking cars with people who had to sit and wait on her to finish up and concentrate on traffic, because she was so lousy at driving that she didn't know what the hell she was doing.

Or the on ramp by a big main road near my old school at which me and some of my friends did an experiement.
The road had 2 lanes in each direction, meaning lots of space and we had to get up and on it at a ramp. We had to wait for there to be space for us to get up and accellerate, so we would not slow anybody down.
Usually at the time we got off from school, there would be very low traffic, meaning usually just 1 or 2 cars on the road we had to wait for.
In that situation, the decent and smart thing to do, is that when you see someone a few hundred feet ahead who wants to swing up on the road, you go to the outer lane, freeing the inner lane, so they don't have to wait on you to pass, and people did this, usually.
But get this. Over 3 years we checked each day taking that road and each and every single time that someone did not go to the outer lane to free the inner lane in such a situation, it was a women or an old man, after which I started to take notice and each time you spotted someone who drived without taking care or consideration to others in traffic, it is always a women or an old man, I have never seen otherwise, and each time I am out driving, I see countless of stupid traffic violations that just shows the driver to be unfit for a license.

Sometimes, I feel like I should go for a traffic cop job. But I guess I would be unpopular, because I have checked at round-abouts and if you go to some of them at certain times a day, you can be handing out tickets non-stop for people not using the turn-signals.

Ahh, /end of rant, felt bloody good

kirennia

Part of the furniture
I would get into this but it makes me angry as well and I'm not even a driver; hate to think of what I'll do when I start driving :(

Just letting you know you aren't alone.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Far too many people who are not qualified to drive get a license :p

Driving is not a right, its a privilege, and if you're too much of an idiot in traffic you should only be allowed to be a passenger.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I ride my m/bike every day in London. Consistently the most selfish drivers are white van drivers, closely followed by builders lorries. Arsewipes. Builders are shite drivers. I hate those late teens / early 20's jack-the-lads in their suped up wide bore exhaust music blaring out 3 door hot hatch arseholes. Learners drivers. Cyclists. Always fucking moaning about all other road users and wonder why they get knocked over when they flagrantly go through red lights. Wankers. I hate the big bendy buses. They cause obstructions and block junctions. Bring back the Routemasters.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
fuck me what a rant, i sacked it off after thr first paragraph

Everz

FH is my second home
I sacked off when i saw the word rant.. i prefer a moan :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom