Rant Anger...

Everz

FH is my second home
The fucking cocksucker fucking little twat Neill Collins costing us everything this damn season sick of defending this little scrot he needs to be sold/loaned/shot/killed/murdered i dont care, just get rid!

GET RID!

KILL HIM OR I FCKING WILL!

:flame:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I'm guessing, based on my preconceptions of you as a thug and a bandit, that this thread is about a football player.

In which case, the football tag would have been so much more better than me having to click this thread, create this reply and then wait for you to e-flame me back, thereby resulting in a flame war :(

Uara

Part of the furniture
I'm guessing, based on my preconceptions of you as a thug and a bandit, that this thread is about a football player.

In which case, the football tag would have been so much more better than me having to click this thread, create this reply and then wait for you to e-flame me back, thereby resulting in a flame war :(

Or you didn't need to reply in the first place ;)

Uara

Part of the furniture
There are courses you can take for tht kind of addiction!!

Everz

FH is my second home
It is indeed, but there isnt a Football rant option :(

Olgaline

FH is my second home
him ?
Neill_Collins.jpg

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Wolves bottling it, just like their fans do to visiting ones

Happy days

Everz

FH is my second home
Wolves bottling it, just like their fans do to visiting ones

Happy days

And you would be supporting whom?

Happens at all matches so meh, just so happens its more regular here ofc.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
And you would be supporting whom?

Happens at all matches so meh, just so happens its more regular here ofc.

A team 3 divisions below you in an FA Cup 3rd round replay a few years back, it happens at all matches cause you're a bunch of inbreds

Everz

FH is my second home
A team 3 divisions below you in an FA Cup 3rd round replay a few years back, it happens at all matches cause you're a bunch of inbreds

:lol:

In other words you a bunch of jealous little minnows who bigged it up like all our other tinpot 'rivals' (e.g you (kiddie), walsall etc) to start trying to rattle us and don't expect a little hostility when they got here?

Your an away fan, what the hell do you expect and nice friendly cuddle and match? not going to happen.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Maybe he dosen't expect to get fucking beaten up by a bunch of Football maniac thugs all because of a little ball that gets kicked around a field for 90 minutes.

Everz

FH is my second home
Maybe he dosen't expect to get fucking beaten up by a bunch of Football maniac thugs all because of a little ball that gets kicked around a field for 90 minutes.

He got a bottle chucked at him, big whoop. Happens at every ground.

soze

I am a FH squatter
He got a bottle chucked at him, big whoop. Happens at every ground.

Maybe in the lower leagues anyone caugh doing that at the Grove gets a lifetime ban and i bet most premiership clubs are the same. And all it takes is someone reporting a bottle and the cctv always leads to who threw it.

Everz

FH is my second home
Maybe in the lower leagues anyone caugh doing that at the Grove gets a lifetime ban and i bet most premiership clubs are the same. And all it takes is someone reporting a bottle and the cctv always leads to who threw it.

I'm never saying i do it, but it happens and the amount of CCC grounds i've been to, Cardiff being the worst for it, then us. Still nothing seems to get down about it so not my problem that it happens.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
As an away fan just sat watching a game, I don't expect to have stuff raining down from above just because we're away fans. I'm all for a bit of banter, but bottle chucking is taking it a little too far.

Anyway at the actual 3rd round game there were probably as many wolves fans in the home end as home fans, if there was actually any animosity they wouldn't have got out in one piece.

Speaking to a mate who has been to most championship grounds, Wolves is one of the worst away trips to go to, he even went to Cardiff but wouldn't go to Wolves.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
lol football fags, real men code C++ and perl

Everz

FH is my second home
As an away fan just sat watching a game, I don't expect to have stuff raining down from above just because we're away fans. I'm all for a bit of banter, but bottle chucking is taking it a little too far.

Anyway at the actual 3rd round game there were probably as many wolves fans in the home end as home fans, if there was actually any animosity they wouldn't have got out in one piece.

Speaking to a mate who has been to most championship grounds, Wolves is one of the worst away trips to go to, he even went to Cardiff but wouldn't go to Wolves.

Your mate must be an odd one then as most think of us as a great away trip, premiership club etc etc..:D

But i dont believe it should happen at all, just it happens i have no control over that so can't change that at all. Some how i dont believe he Cardiff < Wolves.. Cardiff is a much much scarier trip to go, could because they hate the sight of us and we do vice versa. Worst i've ever been to has to be St.Andrews, right in the middle of Small Heath which is an absolute dross hole, the fans all chanting that Zulu stuff wanting to pick a fight. Bleh, terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom