andrew ( legswideopen ) & bajorian

W

wadada

hello all, some of you will think why the new bajorian map not come out and where me good friend andrew legs wideopen is, he's very ill and can hardly use his right arm anymore so it is not possible for him to go on with making maps or computerwork where he have to use his hands alot, the map is or was almost finished but will probably not come out simply because andrew cannot do it anymore :( maybe in future when he get some better but dont count on it, i only did music and piccys in maps and i always enjoyed it to work together with andrew but hes the real mapmaster so to him all credits, andrew i wanna thank you for being good friends and had some good fun and working together, i hope you get some better me friend , you dont deserve to be so ill and in hospital all the time, i think about you every day and always be friends.

wadadaz.gif

may the ( elite ) force be with you !

obi wad kenobi
wadbot.gif

R

[RG]DoctorWho?

Best wishes Legs. Hope you get better soon!!

O

old.Rabbit

Maybe there are some mappers who would want to complete his work so it hasn't been all in vein? After all the effort (probably a lot) he's put into it

Good luck Legs, hope to see you on servers again soon

Rabbit

B

BorgBabe

I hope that you start to get better, Andrew...
I doubt you remember me, mate, but you were always a sweetheart and didn't deserve the problems that you've had. I hope that you improve in the near future... Take care, hon, and good luck!

O

old.[SOL]MadMax

I would just like to echo what the others have said and wish you all the best Andrew and hope you get well soon.

Although I don't think we have met I have always loved playing your maps, they are work's of art and fantastic to play. Boy I wish I had half the talent you have, I'd be a very happy man indeed.

Wadada, if you see or speak to legs can you please pass on all our best wishes form myself and every one in the SOL Clan we all hope that he recovers very soon.

madmax.jpg

T

Tempy_Incursion

Damn I've been wondering where you've been Andy, I'm sorry to hear that you've gotten ill again :(

Hope you will be back soon and it would be nice if someone could finish the map as like Rabbit says it would be in vain otherwise and others wouldn't be able to benefit from another great map by Andy

M

mr.Blacky

Legs take care m8, pinch one of the nurses for me :) and come back

C

Chalky's_Wife

Legs- Get better soon from all at MCP
Have missed your un-erring skills of anhialation!

O

old.Napalm

1 of the friendliest people i've met online. All the best Andy, get well soon m8.

O

old.Andrea

Yeah, get well soon as possible old m8 Legs and remember i want see u in game (maybe in 1 of your maps) !!! :) ^_^

Andrea
Andymecc

D

[DAD]Monty73

Sorry to hear your not doing to well Legs/Andrew, I will say a prayer for you and hope to see you back amongst us very soon.

You are in our thoughts :)

[DAD]Monty73
and the [DAD]Clan

L

legswopen

thank u :)

i cant thnk you all enough for youre throughts :)
im back home now and had a very nice game online
last night :O) thanks viking.hehehe
and YES! bajoran City will be done will just take me a little longer to finish!
again many many thanks
take care now
andy
aka Legs STILL wide Open!

O

old.[SOL]MadMax

Hi Andrew

Glad to hear that you are home and I hope you are feeling much better :clap: . I hope viking gave you a sporting chance in that game, just so you can get back into the swing of things, he never does for me when I see him around :D, but there again it could be that he is just so much better than me anyway :(

As for Bajoran City, I just can't wait and I'm now getting all excited :). But please, and I am sure that most people will echo these sentiments, don't rush back into the mapping and make yourself ill again just because we all love the fantastic work that you do. Please take your time and maybe take a leaf from the Duke Nukem Forever advertising "It will be done when its done"

Well good luck and good health and I hope maybe to meet you in game one day as I don't think we have met before.

Best wishes from all the members of SOL

L

legswopen

:)

hehe ive been wiping the drool from my keyboard!
too many weeks away from my machine!;O)
before i got carted away the bajoran map had an fps issue which im going to sort out i think i know why
so expect a few changes,ive also been teasing tom and others.
expect some surprises BIG ONES! :OD
again thanks right :O)
LEGS :OD

W

wadada

:)

me friend is back ! ! !

wahooo !

andrew rulez ! :D

wadadaz.gif

obi wad kenobi
wadbot.gif

L

legswopen

theres some fun :)

i had a spare moment ive got this Abit Kr7a-raid motherbaord
and the Bios was the original when i check at Abit.
it was up to a version 9n,
so i thought right i shall update my bios now.
well what a lovely couple of hours thats been!
considering i didnt know what the F*** i was doing!!hehehehe
but all seems okay :) i take it if the Bios wasnt okay
i would know about it by now???

W

wadada

Abit(ch)

yup Andrew then everything gone ok, because if it failed you not even could start up your computer.

so you done it well m8 :)

laters, me of to Amsterdam London Plymouth Saturday :D

yummy the f.....g pummy

take care

wadadaz.gif

obi wad kenobi
wadbot.gif

W

wadada

rotflolmao

mmm wayne made me a piccy, when you look up to sky saturday you will think is it a plain ? is it a bird ? no its superwaddy ! ! ! :D

superwaddy.jpg

lol , thanks wayne very funny pic :p

wadadaz.gif

obi wad kenobi
wadbot.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom