Andred PvP server

K

kalys

Are any of the european player playing on the new US pvp server and if you are what names are you using ?

S

Sortbane

A guildie of mine is visiting the US servers now and then (Xarr) and he joined that kobie guild in midgard :) do a search on his username and you migth find the post he had.. (think he included his name there)

K

kayless

I have a little alt on there named 'kayless'. Look me up sometime or do a /who citadel to see who in the guild is on :)

X

Xtro

You can find me on Mordred as Xtro (duh) a Smite Cleric and on Andred as Bodil an Enchanter. Just ganked lots of trolls at Mag Mell - fun! :clap:

O

old.vajper

yes, im playing there atm.. if u want gold /send Marcella

:)))

B

Barkuti

Hi there! I'm currently playing in Andred too ;)

Barkuti the cabalist in Andred
Wuu the hunter in Andred - main char

D

deygos

i'm hopinh to be on mordred by weds...how is andred? i heard it was too full and laggy ;-)

also r there lots of euros on around 6pm euro time?

X

Xtro

the server is packed 24/7 - includig lots of euros.

Head Hunters who play on Prydwen/Midgard will be setting up the US daoc part of the guild on Mordred tonight; this will be some of the existing guild on Pryd but mainly europeans who play US daoc already. Drop by and say hello :)

S

Solid

The People's Thane has a People's Skald on Mordred.
He will shortly be adding to that The People's Minstrel and possibly The People's Warden

O

old.mystah_e

Damn i gots to get me an american copy of doac.......

M

~Mobius~

had a go on hoams,

its fricking awesome!! :)

msg ingame hoam its either me or him :D

i love helping grey cons :p

ppl get so pissed when you pk em....just reply ding or something

O

old.Balth

I'm playing there now too :)

My infil is lvl 3 ;)

O

old.Krypt0r

!!

Im playing on Andred too, name Xron, lvl 14, will be lvl 15, pbaoeing SpiritMaster =)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

im a new noob to andred made a sorc named Gankstor .

tons of fun there and its a major gankfest , from what i seen it u can lvl its a stealthers heaven with like 1000000000000 caster classes there . seems the most common char is summin with a pet . hence why i made a sorc :) never played a mage before so i thought now a good time to start .

p.s any european guilds need a sorc on andred ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom