And You thought our MP's were bad

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Just look at the zimbabweans!

The idea of punishing people for what their ancestors did is a bit silly, to me. (Sins of the father etc)
But it seems a popular thing to do lately, the people suing llloyds of london being one example.

On the other hand, though, returning land to the majority of the population seems a weird idea. I can understand why they want to do it and how it could be considered fair. The only problem being the rights of the people who's only fault is to have inherited stolen land.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well anything goes in Zimbabwe these days if it will make people more likely to vote for Mugabe or less-likely/too-scared/too-dead to vote for anyone else. He'd get more respect in my eyes if he just came out and told the world "Look, fuck all this democracy shit. I can't be arsed with it. I'm a dictator and proud of it !!!"

Damini

Part of the furniture
It's a horrific situation out there, and whilst I can sort of engage with the idealistic aims of giving the land back to the original black owners (although its deplorable the methods they are applying), the facts are that this action only harms the black populace, because the farms are at best mismanaged once reclaimed, at worse abandoned, and so the agricultural industry becomes defunct, unbalancing both the economy and not meeting the food demands of the country, and how can that benefit anyone?

Mugabe is an utterly abhorant character anyway.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Mugabe needs to meet someone like 47 in a professional capacity.

Seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom