And you think your cat loves you??? think again!!

O

old.tRoG

my god but the names some people curse those animals with... no wonder the things hate them.

Prince Fluffenstein?

What possesed the owner?!

S

SFXman

britney.jpg

ROFL! Pic is called "Britney" :D

G

Gekul

Cats are evil.

Mine walks on my keyboard quitting daoc ffs :(

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I bet Brinx got a poster with that cat on his wall :)

T

tieris

Originally posted by SFXman
britney.jpg

ROFL! Pic is called "Britney" :D

been trying to think of a good caption for the britney piccy..... any suggestions?

D

Damon_D

Well I hate cat's anyway , when ever one enters my garden or terrase its in bb gun territory , and in for a bad surprise , well its only plastic pellets but they hurt like hell.. and mostly they dont come back and I'm happy.. and if they do I shoot them again.. and I'm happy.. Did I say that I HATE !!!! cat's.. did I ??

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Well I hate cat's anyway , when ever one enters my garden or terrase its in bb gun territory , and in for a bad surprise , well its only plastic pellets but they hurt like hell.. and mostly they dont come back and I'm happy.. and if they do I shoot them again.. and I'm happy.. Did I say that I HATE !!!! cat's.. did I ??

You're the real Dr. Doolittle Damon :D

D

Damon_D

Well if the cat's wore a name tag so I could find out where they lived , I would go sit and shit in there owners garden, like the cats do in my garden.. But hey they dont so I just have to make due . Peopel with pet's like to take em for a walk and make em shit other peopel gardens and driveways ; I like to put an eletrical cord around my garden who makes the dog jump 10 feet up in the air when it pisses on it...:clap: Maybe im a bad bad person but I dont shit on other peopels property.. Maybe next time I should just have a bucket of horsedung ready and slam it on the head of the owner...sounds like great fun too

F

Fafnir

Would you like it if the cat's shoot you with a bb gun. :flame:
Well dont like stray pets at all, i dont blame the pet for doin whats natural i blame the owner. Just pick up the shit in a paper bag and set it on fire on the owners door step. Both of my cats walks on a leash.

hehehe a small typo

D

Damon_D

Well if I ever come around and shit in your garden , I promis to hold still so your cat can shoot me with a bb gun.. Good to hear you use a leech . And yes I do blame the owner but if I cant lay my hands on him.. well atleast I can try and scare the cat so it wont come back...And no I dont have that electrical cord in my front garden some kid could get hurt .

S

SFXman

Shoot a cat with a BB gun? I'd say you are one stupid motherfucker :rolleyes:, even if they do shit in your garden.

D

Damon_D

Aye I am one stupid motherfucker , but so are the peopel who let there cats roam my garden :m00: And its not like they crawl out of my garden bleeding from several wounds..its plastic pellets.. and thou they might hurt they wont harm em beides that , ffs its a softgun , the same kind peopel use to shoot after each other dressed up like weekend warriors.. I just use it to drive pest's out of my garden..

S

SFXman

Still, I most certainly don't accept shooting cats with a bb gun. Don't take the "stupid motherfucker" too seriously though, I use those words a lot and they aren't too serious for me at least, imo that is. :)
Cats are animals, animals like to be outside and how can someone completely monitor where their cat goes. That incredible creature can get around anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom