and when it finally started to look good for hunters........

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
we get this

Caydiem said:
There is a bug in 1.5 that adds ranged weapon speed to the cooldown of Multi-Shot, Arcane Shot and Aimed Shot.

This is a bug that will, unfortunately, go live with the 1.5 patch as it stands. It is currently slated to be fixed in 1.6.

Why can't it be fixed before it hits live realms?

I completely sympathize with you on this subject and understand that you never want this bug to see the light of day. I agree with you. However, this patch has already been delayed quite a bit and we cannot delay it any further; there are several other bug fixes that need to go live as soon as possible, and there are international concerns as well. If we delayed patches every time a bug was found, they would never be released.

Can't it be fixed before 1.6?

1.6 is probably not three months away like some of you seem to believe, but it is still a ways off. There is a possibility, however, that this might be fixed before that.

I have taken your feedback on the issue to the development staff tonight, pleading your case. I've explained that this is a PvP feature patch and this bug can potentially be devastating to Hunters in a PvP fight. I am, basically, pleading your case before the court. I will do everything in my power to see if I can get this fixed in either a hotfix, or failing that, an emergency patch like 1.5.1. I can make no promises, but I am using everything in my arsenal for you.

I know you're very incensed about this, but I ask that you keep the flames down. I'm doing all I can to get this fixed as soon as feasibly possible.

........... /shrug

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
It is very disturbing that hunters get the shaft over and over again, when blizzard heard about the quiver bug they worked 24/7 to hotfix. Now this bug has been there since beta and it still isn't fixed? Mind boggling.

The E3 interview is good for hunters though, it said in there that druids will get a dps boost, warlocks will get some sort of boost, and they're totally changing the hunters' survival tree and gonna deal with the deadzone, yay!

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Evoknox said:
It is very disturbing that hunters get the shaft over and over again, when blizzard heard about the quiver bug they worked 24/7 to hotfix. Now this bug has been there since beta and it still isn't fixed? Mind boggling.

The E3 interview is good for hunters though, it said in there that druids will get a dps boost, warlocks will get some sort of boost, and they're totally changing the hunters' survival tree and gonna deal with the deadzone, yay!

How about shamans ;< the need some boost XD !111

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
FuzzyLogic said:
It's always been there apparently so I do wonder what the bother is all about :) (I have a hunter meself)

yeah i know its been there before. whats pissing me off is that they choose to NOT FIX IT when they acually know its there IN THE PATCH! :( ppl started to report it the same day as the EU test servers opened (me included) and yet, they dont feel its "important" enough to fix.

and i have a hunter to

/edit: didnt read all the way down so didnt see the blizz post that they fixed it anyway. still pissed off that caydiem acually made the post tho. kinda gives a hint on how far down hunters acually stand in their priority lists.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Gat_Decor said:
why not give them plate too ;)

i could live with that ;)

oh, and throw in the cheeze bubble that paladins have so we can have a shot at being lame to :p

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
It's only hunters that have this problem.

Arcane Missiles / Blink is working perfectly and always has been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom