And this is why Dennis Skinner is mint

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Meh, the more constructive option would've been to retract the ridiculous insult and actually finish his question. But omg what a lad though, right?!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Well, to be fair, it was 'you' guys that voted for Dodgy Dave in the first place. Btw, is that the general consensus right now or do people actually find him honorable?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Cameron is a ballbag of epic proportions but...

Ed_Miliband_and_his_740921a.jpg

Tom

I am a FH squatter
"Half the Tory members opposite are crooks." (Dennis is asked to withdraw this remark by the Speaker) "OK, half the Tory members aren't crooks."

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Well, to be fair, it was 'you' guys that voted for Dodgy Dave in the first place. Btw, is that the general consensus right now or do people actually find him honorable?
I still think he is better than anything labour have to offer atm. But i always vote tory so pretty bias

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Always vote the same no matter what the policies are? Seems oddly tribal :)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
At least Cameron can file his tax returns on time. Do we really want to entrust running the country to some bloke who can't meet a simple, well advertised deadline?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
That is class, I mean really, a late tax form and a hundred quid fine.
This guy is trying to be the prime minister of a nuclear power, I guess you could call it quaint.

Dave..dodgy, are you avin a laugh,dead strippers in hotel rooms and selling nukes to Afghanistan is dodgy, the best Dave can manage is his dad hid some cash from the taxman.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Why does Dennis get the boot for ripping Dave, then Alan Johnson rips like most of the electorate (and seemingly the Labour party) and nothing happens? haha

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I think the dodgy part is to do with his "i have no benefited from offshore tax havens" followed a few days later by "err well i have but not illegally"

Why not come out with it immediately, he lied about it (or at best tried to hide it) - thus dodgy dave

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Depends on your definition. Technically the fund wasn't using a tax haven as it was registered for UK tax. He might have been better advised to just disclose full details straight away rather than weasel it given that it wasn't a tax dodge.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
That's been his only issue tbh, is appalling crisis management. And even then, he didn't flat out lie, was just economical with the truth.

How much of that was to divert attention away from the badly judged leaflet campaign however.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom