And they said computergames make kids violent

O

old.Gombur Glodson

1060816850.jpg

J

Jonaldo

If anyone tells me again that computer games have made me violent I'll beat the shit out of them with a big fuck off bat and then throw them in front of a train.

O

old.job

Not just computer games, but the whole 'Ninja' culture which has permeated every style of entertainment, the constant enforcement that violence will solve problems.

Everywhere I look I see little kids playing 'kick each other with spinning kickbox move to the head'.

The whole thing is such a joke, get in a real fight and all that 'Ninja shite' soon exposes itself as useless.

99% of fights are 2 guys holding on to each others clothes and rolling round the floor.

A

Arnor

also, ninjas were dishonorable assassins, good rolemodel? ^^

S

Sharma

Half the time its just over-protective mums who complain about violent video games.

But do they complain about movies? Nooooo, because they like to watch them too.

Hypocrits.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Sharma
Half the time its just over-protective mums who complain about violent video games.

But do they complain about movies? Nooooo, because they like to watch them too.

Hypocrits.

or, my kid killed 23 people, he has been seen playing duke nukem, SUE THEM FOR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!1

O

old.tRoG

Is that not one of the reasons for elspa age ratings?

To stop impressionable ten year olds playing 'Super Bloody Extra Violent Death Bowl III'?

After all, most of the wee kiddies I know, after watching their WWE Wrestling, go out and do a full body suplex on their best friend.

If the parents are really that worried, they should stop the child playing the game in the first place.

They can't argue ignorance - There are age ratings. Also, they should be paying attention to what their kids are doing.

But, anyhow, that's my wee argue-with-myself rant over with, for today. i think.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

And all I wanted was for you to look at the funny picture :(

O

old.Gombur Glodson

You're just doing it to make me feel better.

Well it aint working!

*runs off crying*

L

leviathane

lol nice pic tbh :great: can sorta see sword come out the other eye.:m00:

U

umilard

Blaming computergames is ALOT easier than accepting the true reason which normally is that those kids get abuse at home and/or at school ;)

People always want a scapegoat, here in sweden during the 80s it was movies, in the 90s it was roleplaying games (pen & paper), and now computer games..

H

hrodelbert

<wraps umi's head in paper and stabs him repeatedly with a fountain pen!>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom