And the hibs did it again ( thid )

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjodhild

Fledgling Freddie
Ok just realised that all n00bs is in Hib

they dont understand that 1fg+ vs 1 is not fair but ok

if they like that it is ok...

then they just have to say ok when they getting pwned by 4fg or so....

/salute

Zdeath

Banned
tjodhild said:

/salute

God mon'

Get a god damn grip, you arse. All i ever see is QQ from you, anything but Mids.

Sounds like you just get rolled and cry..

septic

Fledgling Freddie
tjodhild said:

/salute
careometer.gif

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
would u mind telling us ur name in thid ? would love to hunt you down a few times till u whine about 1on1 with hibs beeing unfair :)

tjodhild

Fledgling Freddie
Celestino said:
would u mind telling us ur name in thid ? would love to hunt you down a few times till u whine about 1on1 with hibs beeing unfair :)

Serphentine

a big red troll

not hard to see

/salute

ijm770

Fledgling Freddie
being a hib and many times solo in thid i have been steamrollered or added almost every time ive tried a 1vs1, the only times i dont are when it is a 'remote' spot and there is no1 else around......its the bg m8 you will just have to get used to it or get in a bigger grp...

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
tjodhild said:

/salute

m8 ffs...tbh u QQ about anything, and everyday !!
imo u deserve it at this point...i know i am in a new GG on my bard and wen we come across a soloer/duo we mezz and leave them...so they dont backstab us..mezz gives us a chance to get away from ur adding arses :p
yes i do h8 it wen they then get PAd by sum1..coz it was my fault...but better than steamrolling him or letting him have the chance to trail us and add the 1st time we get into a big fight..so

STOP THE QQ TBH !!! it gets u no where and sum peeps above my post have alrdy said they will steamroll u coz ur QQin.. :flame:

uron

Loyal Freddie
i always solo or duo in thid, yea the Fgs can be a pain, not alot you can do if a fg runs into u...unless they decide to mess u and run off..yes it does happen!
i go to thid for a laugh and a few kills, u want serious RvR...got to big boys RvR.

Poisonblade (thid alt)

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
tjodhild said:
Serphentine

a big red troll

not hard to see

/salute

Let me guess... Troll BD QQ'ing about not getting enough 1 on 1? :eek2:

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
Let me guess... Troll BD QQ'ing about not getting enough 1 on 1? :eek2:

well tbh..1v1 wit an assasssin aint so bad, if u play it right as the assassin:
PA(disease on mainhander)->icestorm(s/c debuff on offhander)->garrote ftw(after switching to spare mainhander with DoT)..
BD is on 40% max after this stunned for another sec or 2...and he is diseased so pets heal for feck all...garrote, bd on 15%...LT, BD on 30%...garrote..bd on 5%, LT->15%..BD dead :p :m00:

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm thid ihas players of all experience and skill levels, it primarily for new players or people who just want to have some fun. Why are you expecting 50 rvr rules to apply to a battleground for lvl 24's? These are probably new players to the game or just someone trying out a different realm. Don't expect 1 on 1's or honourable fights. It's about getting to know your class, teaming up with others and having fun. If you are not a stealther and are running around solo as a troll in bright armour, how can you expect not to be steamrolled?

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Donledirse said:
Hmm thid ihas players of all experience and skill levels, it primarily for new players or people who just want to have some fun. Why are you expecting 50 rvr rules to apply to a battleground for lvl 24's? These are probably new players to the game or just someone trying out a different realm. Don't expect 1 on 1's or honourable fights. It's about getting to know your class, teaming up with others and having fun. If you are not a stealther and are running around solo as a troll in bright armour, how can you expect not to be steamrolled?

There are new players in this game?
Every player I have met in BG has a main lvl 50 with usually above RR5, quite often get sends of "Hi can I join your group, I have a RR7 BM and am fully SCded and I know how to assist!"

Now I would really like to see new players in this game, but currently I just haven't seen many, and have seen none in Thidranki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom