And the day ends...

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Sun sets...
darkness enters the woods of Hadrians wall...

The hibbies from magicland have had their jolly trip into the lands of King Arthur
The shadowtroops of Arthur are reclaiming their keeps and towers as the magic folk went to bed

now serious again... for **** **** give some resistance during the day next time
respect to the several albs i've encountered defending eras and its towers and first ones at beno

Hope u won't whine about OP classes and underpopulated bullshit cause that will be beside the point of a bad defence and a good rp-farm for me

Tilda

lol, its hardly fair to take keeps during the day with 2fg of animists sitting in a fop, while albs can scarcley pull 2fg together tops.
And then complain that they get taken back at 1/2 oclock.

If you take em during the daytime, expect them to be taken back at easymode-time.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
didnt take eras with anis
and berk was taken with 2 fg of mixed classes and some adds
ok that animists were used during the day to defend but people can take what class they want
so what if they take an animist, then they are sure they'll end up with some rps :p

als i propose that we make a new ml series on hib so our bb's get fop, tbh lately too many droods specced convokers to abuse a bigger bear

i'm only dissapointed in the easy way we got these keeps, i was used to harder fights (and no i will not refer to zergs cause alb fg's are more of a pain then a zerg of solo'ers we farmed today)

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
whats the point, buffing and peptalk for about 10 min, running there, stun debuff 3 nuke rel and start over

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Tiztla said:
whats the point, buffing and peptalk for about 10 min, running there, stun debuff 3 nuke rel and start over
If you run to a keeptake/defence you should group up with some support. :p

majik

Banned
Hello Gentlemen.

allyourbase.jpg

Comos

Loyal Freddie
oh you got your rp farm?!?! gratz mate waww!! w00t!! r0xxxx11!!!
And really on behalf of all albs, soooooo sorry we didnt bring 9fg for the defense m8, I mean what were we thinking there??? We'll try to do muuuuch better next time matey, hope you can forgive us plz??

ps: another big gratz on that rp farm, totally r0x!!

<yawns>

vintervargen

Banned
albs complain when hibs camp bridges

albs complain when hibs take a keep so they can port

albs complain when l33t groups roam HW

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
hibs* just complain ;)

* - gross and innacurate generalisation, much like the above post.

Calvin

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs were organised. Albs were'nt. Simple as that.

Good raid by the hibs. Crap defense by Albs. :m00:

vintervargen

Banned
Flimgoblin said:
hibs* just complain ;)

* - gross and innacurate generalisation, much like the above post.

we dont need to complain as we, as opposed to you my dear sir, get RPs :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Calvin said:
Hibs were organised. Albs were'nt. Simple as that.

Good raid by the hibs. Crap defense by Albs. :m00:
finally an alb that sees my point

and aye flim people are generalising things too much
albs hibs and mids complain when another has fun or does smth in general

to bad mids toke the keeps now during the night, expected better of em ;)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
So now not only do you want albs to come get farmed to boost your rps you want us to come here and boost your ego for you too?

Lethul

FH is my second home
vintervargen said:
we dont need to complain as we, as opposed to you my dear sir, get RPs :)

if only RPs was the only thing that counted :(

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
pride and horner it is master jedi

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Vinter's always been a stupid twat, no doubt about that.

Never seen him say anything of use tbh :m00:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
albs complain when l33t groups roam HW

Never seen an alb whine about l33t groups roaming. Seen lots of hibby l33t kidz whine about being added on 30 paces from Beno bridge though...

Anyways, shouldn't you be revising for your GCSE's or something?

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Yes i know its old, yes i know i get flamed or better..ignored.
Albs defense was crap considering how many albs where online but
thinking as one guy here said, buffing up at cs, running/ship 10 min, stunn-nuke-nuke-nuke, done, /release....aint the way its should be, be it groups of albs or soloers. I wonder why so many of you hibs, who once played alb, now play hib and even care to brag about your ueberleet skills? Think back when you were alb and go shed a tear for those who still hold on. You say, why whine, reroll? Well sure but then its no more albies to easymode farm there. So, less leet play, more fun i say....if you know among all the RPs what i mean. Btw same goes to the Mids..you win, you laugh, you get new better classes, more instas, better this/that..albs get a nice shiney..Heretic :)....actually i think we better off as Albion is CLEARLY (after the Hib/Mid cataclasses broke ALb spine) THE pve realm

Sarcasm off.

A few times during that "hibs everywhere" day/night i thought..give a new game, hope for balance...but then i was told off and kept getting = Buffed, moved, stunned, nuked, released....till i fell asleep i think. Was fun to see on every channel "FGh here, there, everywhere", i liked it cause of max action. But give in now, agree we need balance in the classes else soon you can have all our bases and play cards with mids. My guess anyways.
I wont give up but many allready did, and i know you can check that by server figures.

Faya

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
don't think theyv'e given up faya, they are lvling chars on pryd getting ready for clustering, then it will just be one big battle between hibs and mids, cos hardly anyone will play alb :).

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
snoepie said:
not sure about everyone else .... but I WORK during day time
major part of our realms play during primetime
and eras wasn't taken at 12h cet

sporez

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
lol, its hardly fair to take keeps during the day with 2fg of animists sitting in a fop, while albs can scarcley pull 2fg together tops.
And then complain that they get taken back at 1/2 oclock.

If you take em during the daytime, expect them to be taken back at easymode-time.

noclue whatsover. but then wouldt exepct anything else from an alb.

Sporez

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Albs hardly goto keep defence prime-time yet alone normal hours, nothing changes, attitudes stay the same, l33t guilds complain of zergs, but don't exactly encourage anybody to-do anything about it. I mean if your a high RR, atleast share the knowledge you've gained from your experiences, at prime-time theres plenty of albs online to organise a keep-take, if l33t guilds are not prepared todo this then people will be finding constant zergs for a while to come, and its their own fault. I'm not saying that its upto l33t guilds to encourage this behavior, but atleast inject some enthusiasim into such activities as generally people look to l33t guilds or high RR people as a wealth of knowledge, the least they can do is share it.

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
waok my old friend, it's not the ( as u say it) l33t guilds fault at all. wanna know albs 1 major problem? .. no one ever listen's, u see it all the time in BG's/CG's .. it is fun too see ( and i am an alb ) half the alb keeptake force disapearing over yonder hill chasing 1 lone enemy, when person who is leading the raid says don't chase. what alb needs, and has always needed is 1 and only 1 alliance, all guilds in it working together. but it will never happen because theres too many ego's in alb.

i think this is how mids/hibs really think of albs , and its not funny
http://www.nearlygood.com/video/faintinggoats.html

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I think one of the reasons for the attitude is the recent warlock invasion.
I don't want to turn this into the latest greatest warlock whine about how overpowered they are, but one scenario where they excel is in keep humping.

After running and being insta dotted to death 5 or 6 times, you find other things to do. Warlocks are killable in open field, when they can't just hop back inside a door to recharge chambers so personally i'll go try and kill them there as opposed to trying to engage them in a scenario when they have a clear advantage.

As an alb, going anywhere near a keep under attack by Mids is simply suicide. While a hib keep might be attackable, i'd say that the recent lag spikes have favoured hib alot recently tho, shroom up, wait for the albs to lag die. I think the general opinion from alb is to start simply not going to keeps.

Maybe it's also the case that mids/hibs try to take keeps to farm realm points. Make a serious attempt to take the relics and people might stop saying "oh they're just pharming again, why should we run and feed them realmpoints".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom