And the coward of the year award, goes to Leweeda

K

Karam_gruul

LLOOOOOLLLLLL.

ok, let me set the scene. me and my friend Hienrich were just wandering around AMG, looking for something to kill. Its all quiet, untill i spot a Celt at the door of the wall, obviously trying to make a quick exit (he is a hib afterall).

So, i chase, and get pretty close to him (he had to stop to open doors etc), and what followed was the most laughable act of cowardice i've EVER witnessed.

i must have chased him for about 10 minutes, we had both used all of our end from sprint, and Hienrich wasnt with me, so he could have EASILY had a fair 1 on 1 fight with me. but instead he decided to keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep on running lol. brave chap. so anyway, he ran all the way to the little grave yard near the alb TK, he ran right in near the monsters and managed to get some to add on me, so soon i had about 8 of them whacking me while he was STILL RUNNING!?

i dont think he quite understands the meaning of xp-killing... he could have easily come in and got a few hits himself, sure he wouldnt have got any rp, but it would have been quite humiliating for me, being killed by a hib.

so anyway, yea. biggest coward EVER. i'd NEVER turn down the opportunity to go 1:1 with ANYONE, even if they were purple, i'd still fight them. the only reason for anyone to run is if they have some kind of speed buff, but a tank... running like a little girl... from a tank, i suppose thats just hibs for ya.

T

tilde

Smart move by him, he probably thought Hienrich would show up if he would fight u. He tricked u, not in a lame way either - live with it, u got screwed ;)

K

Karam_gruul

lol huh? how would hienrich have cought up? he was at the alb wall, he didnt even try to chase the noob.

its not smart..... its cowardly. tanks arent meant to attempt being smart, they point and whack. but that was just cowardly.

how exactly was it smart tho?

O

old.TheAussie

If you were chasing him , you were sure you could win from him
If he was running from you, he was sure he would loose from you

It's not always the strongest one that wins.

B

Bebopbo

tbh, i would have done the same if i was in his shoes, if id seen 2 enemy's & they were same or higher con...then yup i would run! you knew that it was only u chasing him, but how would he know there weren't 2 of you chasing him :eek: ahh RvR is good :)

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by old.TheAussie
If you were chasing him , you were sure you could win from him
If he was running from you, he was sure he would loose from you

It's not always the strongest one that wins.

not atall, how was i sure i'd win from him? i barely even knew what class he was. all i knew was that he's a hib..... actually yea, i guess i did know i could win against him ;)

N

Novamir

rofl played Lew :)

and btw Karam, it's very stupid to stand in front of amg waiting for trouble when you are not a stealther

O

old.Tzeentch

I was on my way to crauchon once when a stealther class ( maybe stealther.. I didn't see him), knifed me and did some poison crap.

Well as always with me, I had the wrong quickbar, and boy, this guy was orange to me, and I was still switching QB's while he got a few hits on me, and I was STILL alive (I'm a caster).. so anyway, I got my QC mezz on him, and I'm laughing it up, and heal myself repeatedly in front of him, waving at him etc, I start backing up, when BAM!

Some other guy stuns me and well...y'know the rest...

^^^

That could have happened in the situation above, you don't know what was going through the guys mind.

A

Alrindel

So to sum up your story, you encountered a hibbie tank and you died and he lived.

Played, Leweeda! :clap:

O

old.LandShark

How did you get to lvl 50 without learning not to run into an aggro camp, Karam?

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Alrindel
So to sum up your story, you encountered a hibbie tank and you died and he lived.

Played, Leweeda! :clap:

not really. i encountered a hibby tank (if i can call him that), and got killed by 8 lvl 40 mobs a few minutes later.

theres nothing 'played' about it lol. pure cowardice. thats all. 'played' would have been him killing me ;)

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Novamir
rofl played Lew :)

and btw Karam, it's very stupid to stand in front of amg waiting for trouble when you are not a stealther

would you prefer it if i used the age old hib technique? hide inside the walls? ;)

G

Gahldir

The point in RvR is to kill the enemy. Leweeda got you killed by having you chasing him through a spawn of aggro mobs that in the end kills you. What I don't understand is how you, Karam, didn't succed to own a bunch of L40 mobs with your uberpolearm that you always speaks so highly about.

Face it:

Leweeda 1 (L46? Champ)
Karam 0 (L50 Armsman)

Btw, it sounds like you whine about he using his brain when you appearently didn't.

/edit
I like the funny posts you make Karam, keep up the good work:clap: :clap: :clap:

N

Novamir

Originally posted by Karam_gruul

would you prefer it if i used the age old hib technique? hide inside the walls? ;)

Hmm no, I suggest something far more radical... MOVE AWAY FROM THE WALL! <bangs head on wall>

O

old.Arya

The coward of the year award goes to you KARAM. I waited long time for an inviitation for a duel. Is Mr. outdamagin anybody, uber polearms tank scared to fight a girl that is specced in shield and shouldn't be a thread ?????

You are a wimp.

My 2 coppers

P.S.: Anytime Anywhere

T

Tank Init

Karam Gruul the leet player owns all, well except for lvl 40 mobs lol

A

Ambidexterous

one word:

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||owned||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

H

<Harle>

To sum it up: you probably chased some link-dead lagging Champion into some aggros ( seems they didn't attack-him, so he could only have been a lag-ghost) - damn you suck :D :D :D

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by old.Arya
The coward of the year award goes to you KARAM. I waited long time for an inviitation for a duel. Is Mr. outdamagin anybody, uber polearms tank scared to fight a girl that is specced in shield and shouldn't be a thread ?????

You are a wimp.

My 2 coppers

P.S.: Anytime Anywhere

lol huh? i didnt even know you'd asked me for a duel. but sure, i will if ya want. sorry, im gettin so many offers for duelling i just cant keep track of whos who ;) must be coz im so l33t

but yea, i dont actually know how that noob champ didnt get any mobs on him actually, he ran straight through them, which is why i followed (i assumed they were either grey to him or none aggro), but somehow they aggro'd me. i did manage to take down 2 of the 8 or so that were there, with my uberpole.

and novamir, move away from the wall? why? i wouldnt get any action hiding inside a keep, yet another age old hib custom.

meep

O

old.Icebreaker

You followed a lag ghost Karam.......

:clap: :clap: :clap:

-------------------------
Icebreaker <Celtic Fist>

C

cjkace

1 on 1 I'd go up against anyone whatever con.

Same can't be said for lots of albs n mids (and hibs too I guess). They usually travel in packs, with speed and at least one stunner/mezzer.

Mind you I guess its a bit of an honour when Anubis, Bee and Giramas are so scared of you they stun you first <---sarcasm

Was gonna roll an alb/mid when I first bought the game but baulked at the final screen after creating a character.

Congratulations you are now going to enter Midgard/Albion. Please remove your balls and place them in a box for the duration of your character's life.

:) :) :)

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by old.Icebreaker
You followed a lag ghost Karam.......

:clap: :clap: :clap:

-------------------------
Icebreaker <Celtic Fist>

lol, quite an intelligent lag ghost then, as i followed it from amg all the way around the mountain to the graveyard, and it was turning and sprinting every now and again all the way.

O

old.lewstherin

ROFL karam.... u cant b very bright.... If I where in ure shoes I would post things like that on the forum... I mean.. how stupid can u b when u get a blue or lower agro on u and still keep on running? This HAS to be the most stupid thing anyone has done this month...
Anyway only smart ppl se their errors ... stupid ppl whine and blame it on others..

O

old.Kainz

Lolz, Karam dies and Leweeda gets away. Spot the llama of the year :m00: :m00:

N

Novamir

Originally posted by Karam_gruul

and novamir, move away from the wall? why? i wouldnt get any action hiding inside a keep, yet another age old hib custom.

assuming that getting ganked = bad

moving away from wall = a way not to get ganked

therefore you are alive = can still kill other people because youre not dead

this next bit is harder to understand though.. " i wouldnt get any action hiding inside a keep, yet another age old hib custom."

afaik all realms have been said to do this, i've never done it myself, and altough all realms are supposedly guilty, only midgard and albion have had players banned for it.

totally apart form those facts, why do you keep harping on about walls when the issue is you being a noob in emain? :)

S

Spudgie

General Patton once said "No-one ever became a hero by dying for his country, let the other poor dumb bastard die for his country instead"

Well played lew :fluffle:

O

old.Verata

What it comes down to is Leweeda is alive because he used his brains and you're dead because you were stupid.

Don't you find it strange that no-one agrees with you?

I

infozwerg

comeon karam, give us more examples of your wondrous adventures, we all enjoy a good laugh.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by infozwerg
comeon karam, give us more examples of your wondrous adventures, we all enjoy a good laugh.

yeah, thats exacly why I love this guy! :clap: :clap:

O

old.Ozwin

Not normally one to side with the Hibs, but ive also known Leweeda for quite some time before DAOC and he not a grief player. What he did was perfectly acceptable tactics to try and evade you. Hate to say it but u were the one dumb enough to fall for it.

Users who are viewing this thread