And STILL trying to get Kings Nail....

L

-Lonewolf-

....if anyone has them spare ( which is HIGHLY unlikely) then could u PM me in game

I will sell any body part or perform any stunt oh and gold and items and all that stuff necessary

Probably a pointless post but worth a go once more

M

Motowntheta

Made ya look Loney :p

BTW: If ya want to go hunting for this give us a call and I'll help :)

D

Danya

Why so desperate for it? I'm seriously considering ditching my mouth's tooth for a crafted blade - need the 35% bonus and higher dps.

L

-Lonewolf-

Hell yeah crafted blade but none on server yet who can make the big 99% 100% although very close

Just wanna have all the gear really plus it has +6 quick which would be handy

And hey cheers Astra matey :)

D

Danya

King's nail is only 93% though, I'm sure there must be someone who can do you a 95%+

D

Draylor

Even with the crafting changes in 1.50 (or is it 1.51 - whichever) 100% quality is going to be unrealistic - occuring rougly 1 attempt in 50 as far as Im aware.

The time taken for a crafter to attempt to make that (not to mention the cost) will be insane :(

99% on the other hand ought to occur roughly 1 attempt in 7(ish, relying on half-remembered patch notes here) - perfectly possible.

Grab the best crafted weapon you can for now (35% bonus is far more important than the undetectable difference +6 qui may make) and upgrade later.

Using a dropped weapon now against an opponent in epic armour (assuming its not Dragon/Legion gear!) is just handing your opponent(s) the advantage before you start.

R

RD-Kanor

i have the weapon ur looking for loney... cost ya 4P plz

thx

T

Treniel-

rofl @ 4P for a weapon

lmfao its worth 1P max its not THAT rare 2/3 times u kill mouth/barfog king it drops.

O

old.Xanthian

Nice to see you fellow Albs willing to help each other out..
Such a nice realm :rolleyes:

K

katt!

[insert link to thread about aragone and legion hammer here]

oh, what a nice realm you hibbies have. *kisses and hugz*

O

old.LandShark

Xanth, piss off trolling alb threads! =p

Draylor m8, in a patch or 2, any crafter with 1000+ skill has an even chance to make any yellow or lower item 94-100% inclusive. Below 1000 skill, it's 94-99% with a slim chance for 100%; not sure what the masterpiece chance is.

R

RD-Kanor

Trenial : " rofl @ 4P for a weapon "

"lmfao its worth 1P max its not THAT rare 2/3 times u kill mouth/barfog king it drops."

lol funny u say that, no, i havent got the weapon, i was j/k, but someone messaged me in game asking for it, and saying they had 4P lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom