Can't get enough of FH
===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.81 Release Notes
Realm vs Realm and Class focus
November 9, 2005

===================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Trying to use Vanish while unable to (such as while on horseback, stealthed, or dead) will no longer cause the Vanish re-use timer to be set.

- Players will now keep illusions when leaving stag form.

- Added a new /xpoff command. This allows players to stop receiving experience points if they choose (primarily for use in the battlegrounds). This feature can be turned off by using /xpoff again. Players will be reminded that they have this feature on each time they enter the game, but not every time they would have gained experience points. Note that experience messages will not print when the player has experience turned off.

- When eligible for a free level, clicking on your trainer with /xpoff set will give the player a message telling them they can claim their free level if they turn experience back on.

- Added a new /rpoff command. This allows players to stop receiving realm points if they choose (primarily for use in the battlegrounds). This feature can be turned off by using /rpoff again. Players will be reminded that they have this feature on each time they enter the game, but not every time they would have gained realm points. Note that realm point messages will not print when the player has realm points turned off.

Not much of a patch, unless you play alot of BGs but, title of the patch is interesting..

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
nice, might see a few interesting class changes

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Wonder if the /xpoff command also works when powerlevelling, like the level 50s turn it off and then the people needing exp get more?
More use than that and the BG's I don't see for it :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
Wonder if the /xpoff command also works when powerlevelling, like the level 50s turn it off and then the people needing exp get more?
More use than that and the BG's I don't see for it :)

I seriosly doubt it will work that way, it will probably just turn off gained XP on the toon you put /xpoff on and that XP will just go into the air :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I just hope that the assassin changes that have been under alot of discussion on internal boards will be a reality

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
just out of curiosity where did you find these notes? they aren't on the herald......well not that i can see :p

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Trying to use Vanish while unable to (such as while on horseback, stealthed, or dead) will no longer cause the Vanish re-use timer to be set.

Yay! I'm one of those folks that accidently presses Vanish while not needing it at all like this :p And then bang my head in the wall until it's up again.

Corran

Part of the furniture
I better write up my class / realm balancing issues and get in touch with them then to give them some ideas :D

Didnt get around to do other realms after dealing with albs

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
I just hope that the assassin changes that have been under alot of discussion on internal boards will be a reality

They already released those assassin changes that had been discussed on the internal boards:

Patch 1.81a said:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
No but I have an eye inside internal boards so know alot of the things being discussed. That´s why I am having hopes in this patch

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Aeris said:
just out of curiosity where did you find these notes? they aren't on the herald......well not that i can see :p

If one log into pendragon you always get the newest notes out, regardless if they are on herald or not :) Just as Mani said.

Miril said:
Is it me or are these patch notes fake?

Nope, read above. I would never, ever, willingly spread false information, I have never done so, and I will never do it, its just stupid.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
It that all the patch notes? Theres gotta be some more hasn't there?

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Haggus said:
It that all the patch notes? Theres gotta be some more hasn't there?

so far no the patch note aint bigger, but do also note that its only 1.81a, will prolly see upto 1.81g or something like that

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
yes, at last /xpoff command............................:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

something nice from mythic at last

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom