One of Freddy's beloved
If you mean this attack on Berk we where only 2 flg
[2004/08/28]
[23:00:03]
- »Midgard«'s keep "Caer Berkstead" is now claimed by »Blackbyrd Family«
- »Midgard« conquered the keep "Caer Berkstead" from »Albion«

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think there was 5FG even if you counted Mids, Albs, pets and guards as well :)

My Savage hits like 5FG, of course, must've been that :)

Gamah

Banned
Belorfyn said:
I don't think there was 5FG even if you counted Mids, Albs, pets and guards as well :)

My Savage hits like 5FG, of course, must've been that :)

:fluffle:

Interlude

Fledgling Freddie
no, mids dont zerg... neither do albs

and well hibs... well... they dont tie themseleves against trees whilst neked singing lalala all day whilst touching each others tralala's

end of day QQ :) /hug

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
S'weird, always see these posts saying "Hah, realmx doesn't zerg huh?! Well.." eventhough I've never actually seen anyone claim that realm x y or z doesn't zerg :|

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
ftlog

WHEN do the zerg whines stop ... never ever has a zerg whine lead to people zerging less ... never has a zerg whine lead to people being nice to each other...

It just shows the topicstarter is frustrated with an integral, permanent and growing part of the game ... which is sad.

Whining about whining is so much more usefull!

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
maybe he ment Glenlock? in which case, GET A MAP!

they did need 4-5 fg´s to remove us from there, was lovely fights the whole afternoon :)

P.S. Belorym someday.... someday :p

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
mids zerg
albs zerg
hibs zerg

happy now? can we just drop those silly "they zerged", it is not exciting anymore

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
Reebs said:
mids zerg
albs zerg
hibs zerg

happy now? can we just drop those silly "they zerged", it is not exciting anymore

:worthy: What he said!

Mccload

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia said:
ftlog

WHEN do the zerg whines stop ... never ever has a zerg whine lead to people zerging less ... never has a zerg whine lead to people being nice to each other...

It just shows the topicstarter is frustrated with an integral, permanent and growing part of the game ... which is sad.

Whining about whining is so much more usefull!

This was set up as a joke for a hole afternoon of defence of Berks i had reports of 5fgs of Mids in the Area................ 2fgs+ was hitting berks then rest turned up as back up.............. I have myself got no hard feelings regarding Zerging of any kind as you siad it is part of the game..... this is no Whine.................. THE END

PS .............. 5fgs was Glenlock............... :kissit:

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
if you do mean berk yesterday.....then you really need your eyes tested lol

there was belo's group and the group i was in...a grand total of 2fg m8y...wasnt even bd's to mistake for a fg on their own.

Caspian

Fledgling Freddie
Zerging and keep takes are hardly the same... Remember the time when a few hardy mids defended a keep tho outnumbered more than 6 to 1....

If you dont want to be zerged this game is proberly not for you :) as NF is only gonna enhance the frequency of zergs.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Perhaps he meant "good fights at those keeps today guys" but then the FH mood get into him :)
We used to post those kinda threads instead of these kinda threads after big keeptakes or stuff, anyon remember :(

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Addlcove said:
maybe he ment Glenlock? in which case, GET A MAP!

they did need 4-5 fg´s to remove us from there, was lovely fights the whole afternoon :)

P.S. Belorym someday.... someday :p

Hi Addl :wub:

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Belorfyn said:
Perhaps he meant "good fights at those keeps today guys" but then the FH mood get into him :)
We used to post those kinda threads instead of these kinda threads after big keeptakes or stuff, anyon remember :(

:fluffle:

Some of us still do :)

A zerg to me is a lot of people running around without a clear purpose, generally intent on RP but not entirely sure how to get it other than hoping to bump into smaller numbers of enemies.

A lot of people running around with a clear objective, units and people assigned to tasks isn't a zerg. Its an army.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Belorfyn said:

yes, gifv more renaris keep defences :p

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
p0x said:
S'weird, always see these posts saying "Hah, realmx doesn't zerg huh?! Well.." eventhough I've never actually seen anyone claim that realm x y or z doesn't zerg :|

Albs don't zerg!1!

There you go!

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Reebs said:
mids zerg
albs zerg
hibs zerg

OLOLS M8S!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom