And another player.....

E

Elixir

Leaves :(

Sorry to say that ive become bored of late, and have had increasingly less and less amount of time to play anyway.

So many people to thank :

Thanks to all founding members of Wolves Of Valhalla, was my first guild and ive never quite liked a guild like that.
Thanks to White Rose, another one of my guilds and possibly the largest ive been in ;)
Thanks to all of defiance for being there when i needed them.
Thanks to Aesir's Blade for welcoming me although i did only stay a short while.
Thanks to all members of Nordlys while we existed, was also fun, same goes for Dragons Of the North, although we were largely same players.
Some members of Nolby Pride, for showing me how rvr is really done :p

Individual thanks:

Soromaar, also known as Andine and Anaien, thank you for _always_ being there to talk to mate, has been for the past 18 months or so we've known each other, maybe more.
Milkshaq/Xupa, Thanks for being there to talk to, to fight along side and for remaining faithful ;) ill be in touch.
Negura/Gothic/Burebista. Been fun mate hope to see you in another game, never did meet someone who leveled quite as fast as you.
Find, the second owner of him that is. Thank you for being there to have a laugh with.
Chobb, Stubbyrulz, Einarr, All other founding members of WoV, thanks guys, was fun, keep in touch.
Pling, Nardo, same goes for you.
Ladonna, no matter what anyone tells you, your a good GM. :)

Cannot think of anyone else that this time, although there will be people, generally though.

Thanks should go to all the community as its been mostly wonderful for the past however many years (since beta)

Ill still be around on daoc as Laand i think :D

For those of you that dont know me as Elixir, before now ive played as :
Laand/Criticall - my first :D
Rvrguy.
Venum/Ocha.
Elixir/Vama.

To everyone reading this, farewell, its been a great 2 or so years and ive had both sad and happy memories. I also feel ive matured quite a lot while playing the game, when i look back to how i was just after beta, i laugh :D

Take care and have fun, see you all around.

Laand.
Carl.daynes@btopenworld.com if you wish to keep in touch.

I shouldn't need to say this but dont turn this into a flame thread please.

M

MesS°

/wave

Nice farewell post...

p.s. u will be back :p

E

Elixir

Feeling withdrawal symptoms already :p
Find myself with nothing to do :(

R

Repent Reloaded

bye, gl irl!

btw could u spare some cash ? im piss poor :D

W

Whoodoo_RD

Cya bud :( another of the original lineup gone

F

Felakin

Take care and hope to see you in some other games in the future!

R

Reverant Mezz

another one leaves :(

gl in whatever u do m8

Users who are viewing this thread