Ancient Hermit

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hi im currently trying to farm 2x Zimmeron's Wrath 1h swords and 1x Squib hammer 1h from this mob in Cathal Valley with a m8s level 46 43%pp enchanter.

But thing is even though i have learned off 5 of its spawnpoints and must wait 1h between repops mob is extremely hard to make heads or tails of as sometimes i can focus and heal if pet goes below 40% on druid and kill nps , other times it claws pet with magic for 450+ like 1/4 of pets hp ... any advice ?

Also does anyone know if proc on these weps works after rr4/9 or does it not start to work till you rr4/9+ ?

Here ill attach Mob info ... :ninja: Allakhazam's Magical Realm: Dark Age of Camelot :ninja:

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
I just checked the stats on those swords, I read it as you need to be 45-50 and RR4l9 onwards. need to remember 16.5dps is at RR5 so I'm pretty sure you would need to be RR5 onwards for debuff to work.

Could be wrong but I doubt they would restrict a weapon to players with less that RR5.

And that debuff would really hurt.

Eble

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
when i farmed it, it was around 8 hour repop.

Its got different morphs it can go into, though if the morph it goes into is the hard one, you can wait 5 mins and it will change shape back into the normal old celt/norse model. Then attack it again and it will change shape again.

XP the chanter to 49, as the mob is low puple/ sometimes red to lvl 49.

Just keep curing poison on pet.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Cheers :D

Mob was fairly easy as a large Worm and Dotting spider not too bad either ... but badger morph with giant vamp claw for just under 500 damage is unfocusable :(

And from what i have seen repop is 60-90 mins ... Tnx for infoes :D

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Cheers :D

Mob was fairly easy as a large Worm and Dotting spider not too bad either ... but badger morph with giant vamp claw for just under 500 damage is unfocusable :(

And from what i have seen repop is 60-90 mins ... Tnx for infoes :D

The badger one has a bleed/poison that gets harder each tick , i farmed this on my champ with a 49 bb and if you cure it after the 1st tick it isnt that bad , 1st tick hit for about 150 i think. If you let bleed keep ticking it gets up to about 600 per tick iirc.

Oh and im sure ive got a squibb hammer somewhere , ill have a look later on m8.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
the proc on Zimmeron's Wrath works fine for a RR11.

Respawn is about an hour, atleast I got him about 3 times within 4 hours, but could just have been luck.

Now a neat little thing about him, he morphs into some animal and starts the fight, BUT that shapechange only lasts about 5-10min.
So you can actually initiate combat with him, leave the fight, wait a bit (or die and run back) and he'll morph back into an old man ... without the fancy DD hits.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
the proc on Zimmeron's Wrath works fine for a RR11.

Respawn is about an hour, atleast I got him about 3 times within 4 hours, but could just have been luck.

Now a neat little thing about him, he morphs into some animal and starts the fight, BUT that shapechange only lasts about 5-10min.
So you can actually initiate combat with him, leave the fight, wait a bit (or die and run back) and he'll morph back into an old man ... without the fancy DD hits.

:worthy: Very valuable infoes Megamejit :D :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom