An island will come out of the sea in the New Frontiers!?

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
An island will come out of the sea in the New Frontiers
Although the date of its appearance is still a mystery, we recently learned that a new island is going to be created in the North Sea. Announced for August on American servers, it might emerge on European servers before the end of the year. Its name is Agramon and it will be located at an equal distance from the 3 realms. It will be a fighting zone reminiscent of the old Emain Macha zone, well known to older players of DAoC. With a landscape of small hills and vast plains, it offers an open zone ideal for bloody combat and on which the only purpose will be to fight the enemy. Nevertheless, the island will remain close to strategic zones, thus allowing the players to take part in an attack or quickly go back to their realm to defend a keep.

So where are stealthers gonna do their dmg? Here as well or still at beno bridge and or other places?

Its a good idea i would just like to know! :)

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
you win the joor award for noticing things quick :m00:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
This information was known to us weeks ago.

But thanks for the reminder Oo.

Brite

Banned
i was gonna be smart ass but i thought he was just asking question about stealth warfare ? :p maybe not :p

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
alb stealters will camp the entrance bridge to alb,why.....thats the first bridge and going further would be a to big task,maybe you should get rps for going deeper into enemies land ....

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Bugz said:
This information was known to us weeks ago.

But thanks for the reminder Oo.
i am avare of the Info of a island is not the todays news but i was not showing it that it will come but i was asking when it is on the EU server where do os the steathers go. But i guess its still gonna be the bridges...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Why does someone wants to know where the stealthers will go when this thing will be introduced?

It's not like you can place C4 in advance all over the place where the stealthers will go.

Espen

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
It's not like you can place C4 in advance all over the place where the stealthers will go.
wrong name, wrong game.. here its called "dotmine" :)

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Why does someone wants to know where the stealthers will go when this thing will be introduced?

because hes a stealther you retarded fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom