an invoice in progress...

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
I upgraded one of my accounts to catacombs for like 14 hours ago and was gonna get going with it.
I cant tho cause its still "a invoice in progress" or whatever so I cant pay the sub for it.
This invoice thing is anything new....but 14 hours of it is new to me, it usually like 15 minutes.
I asked on righ now but no answer from them so far (ofc...they suck in support imho)
Anyone had the same problem regarding when you upgrade your account to catacombs or something?

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Maoni said:
I upgraded one of my accounts to catacombs for like 14 hours ago and was gonna get going with it.
I cant tho cause its still "a invoice in progress" or whatever so I cant pay the sub for it.
This invoice thing is anything new....but 14 hours of it is new to me, it usually like 15 minutes.
I asked on righ now but no answer from them so far (ofc...they suck in support imho)
Anyone had the same problem regarding when you upgrade your account to catacombs or something?

I had the same error when renewing my account yesterday. I kept getting the error untill I checked my e-mail and noticed a link in the mail from goa that went directly to the payment site. Problem solved.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
I have that alot... just wait 24 hours if the link in the email doesnt work

Devaster

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
I have that alot... just wait 24 hours if the link in the email doesnt work

Correction:
Just wait till 24.00 Paris time, one min later you can try again. It does not matter when u get this error(usualy it apears when payment fails), it does get "reseted" at midnight french time. So lets say your payment failed 23.55, in 10minutes that "invoice in progress" thing will disapear and you will be able to try to pay again.

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
solved now btw, was just like that, had to wait until 24:00
payment was not failed tho, just had to wait hehe
got a reply from goa today..."we noticed you managed to open your account so we consider your problem solved"
- Yeah, you guys sure did help alot! riiiiight

=P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom