an interesting read about Mythic

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It was the typical, hype the thing, grab the money and release a shit game blaming it on Devs ... no news :ninja:

br1te

Loyal Freddie
EA buying out a decent company that produces quality products and fucking it right up, havnt seen this before!

Funny some of the comments though, managers thinking there job is to do fuck all and then point the blame when things go wrong :p and mostly get away with it (that and most managers not deserving thier position also)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
EA really seriously fuck up alot of things.

I like what this guy said:

The Dark Lord says:
"Wow some eye-opening reading there, but it confirms what I have believed in for some time now. For the past 5 years the MMO market has been saturated with new titles being rush out due to the WoW effect. Everyone saw the money Blizzard was raking in, and wanted a piece of the rainbow. What we have seen is MMOs being pushed out and they all failing. Looks like SW:TOR will join that list of failures."

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Interesting that WAR now has less subs than DAoC after all the hype. It is tempting to dig up some "WAR is epic rofl you're not still playing that dead game daoc" type posts but I'm not one to gloat. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom