• No

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • Not fussed

Votes: 26 27.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Would it be a good idea if GoA/Mythic whoever inmplemented a slash command so you could check how long you have left on your subs?

Would be a lot easier than logging into subs pages!

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
would be nifty, but theres sooooooo much more that needs fixing first :p

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
Guess it would be cool, but on the other hand there's a lot of other things out there I'd prefer getting fixed first :)

In other words: Not fussed !

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Nope, daft idea, the subs systems are seperate to the game, intergrating them is bad enough without more potential hacking problems arrising from it, and that Mythic have much better things to do.

Another worthless poll, wouldnt be too bad but they get bumped everytime someone votes.

Gamah

Banned
Thad loves his polls, and whoodoo, polls are not worthless if someone thinks it is a good idea.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Thad loves his polls, and whoodoo, polls are not worthless if someone thinks it is a good idea.

Polls are my secret lover :(

And it isnt a worthless poll if its actually an idea that people would think about

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved
might be better at the logon screen rather than in game, or even a message there saying something like "u have 7 days left on ur subscription"

Thadius

Part of the furniture
razeredge said:
might be better at the logon screen rather than in game, or even a message there saying something like "u have 7 days left on ur subscription"

Yea, anything like that :)

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Should be even better if they had CSR's, as the US have.. but voted yes anyway

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Thadius said:
And it isnt a worthless poll if its actually an idea that people would think about
A banning Gamah poll inc...:m00: only kiddin chumley warner.

Theres so much to debate in the game, but threads are getting lost in the mire of polls, rather than make a poll, why not just ask opinions, as most who vote never state their case anyway.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
US have it so that you access the subs etc from the login, easy and smooth, I like that system. And no "your invoice is currently in bla bla..zzzz".

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
US have it so that you access the subs etc from the login, easy and smooth, I like that system. And no "your invoice is currently in bla bla..zzzz".

Wouldnt mind that one

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Thadius said:
Wouldnt mind that one
Agreed, tbh I know our system is different, but surely the output from the CC companies is only a url change or sommit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom