An idea .... :)

M

~Mobius~

Just been thinking....but i dont really know any console games superior to DaoC for fun and time wasting, i know when im on my ps2 of Xbox i soon get bored and want to play DaoC.

So woudnt it be a idea to release a single or 2 player version of daoc? It would be the same game, but it could be more story driven, many more quests, the fights Vs mobs could be more entertaining.
Sure there would be no RvR, it would be kind of like a Co-Op server.

You could explore without idiots bugging you, level up solo, it would be a chance to learn a class of your choice, then create it was you wish on the pc version of DaoC.

Maybe its just me being stupid but i think it would be pretty cool, why dont companies release games like DaoC but with a storyline? :<

A

Apathy

Here we go again...

Singleplayer DAoC would be like masturbation compared to the real thing. And I think some of you do way too much of that as it is.

Anyway, if you act the right way you can just pretend that it IS a one player game. You know, logging off in the middle of fights because you're bored. Not mezzing/healing/protecting because you're too busy eating a cake. Pulling random purple mobs because hey...the other guys in the group are just AI.

a.

A

Apathy

And as you can CLEARLY see, it is up to me whether or not a 1P version of DAoC is made.

a.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom