An idea for prydwen

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Seeing the bad status of our server , could we stablish a " roaming zone " for the full groups fights ? Personally is more fun fight one fg than farm the mid zerg in Bled bridge.

¿ What about establish it ? Like Eras - Bold or Bolg - Nged ? Is viable ? Or ppl still prefer to go bled bridge ?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Reroll rr1 ml0 groups m8s!!!

Plateaus near Blend, Behn and Surs/Hurb are the zones imo.

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
But Bled bridge is best place m8!1 for my insta lt key hm and my stealther friends that surround me like sticky, skazal, flyboypip and so many more

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
not like its empty of albs/hibs at brynja.....

Have seen plenty of RR8-9-10 albs/hibs camping brynja bridge

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
Seeing the bad status of our server , could we stablish a " roaming zone " for the full groups fights ? Personally is more fun fight one fg than farm the mid zerg in Bled bridge.

Good idea, if it would get followed!

Please, also establish an area where all high-rr stealthers can play with each other, so we can loose their whine about when rr1-rr5´s team up to get them killed at a bridge somewhere.

/j

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
givf /duel group challenge *** group tbh:p i wanna fight eclipse group :p... yeah yeah i know dats camlann but it would be a nice option... combine pvp and rvr option onto prydwen would relight it imho

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i think all shuld come to the hib bridges so we hibbies have less distance to run :p

After all, according to the posts recently hibs only run RR8/9/10/16 grps so we can deal with it! :p

Martok

Part of the furniture
good idea now give a solo area 2!!! and ppl stop steam rolling the soloers give fg stand there and 1 person duel him tbh more fun and rp's still earned :clap:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Martok said:
good idea now give a solo area 2!!! and ppl stop steam rolling the soloers give fg stand there and 1 person duel him tbh more fun and rp's still earned :clap:

agree to that one.. would be fun with a zone full of soloers.. but then again.. what would the point of having 3 realms in rvr be then?

Martok

Part of the furniture
GrivneKelmorian said:
agree to that one.. would be fun with a zone full of soloers.. but then again.. what would the point of having 3 realms in rvr be then?

not all be solo still fg's but if you come across a solo NON stealther maybe have a person of a fighting chance to have a 1 vs 1 with another person in that group a few ppl like Xxcalibur have done it to me in the past when they have met me solo and it was great!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Just gonna be fun to fight em while they've got di running and resists etc -.-

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
And give an only melee area where I can go nuke everyone down and get loads of arpees!!1

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm, don't we get all that sort of thing in instanced RvR in catacombs??

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
Skrad said:
hmmm, don't we get all that sort of thing in instanced RvR in catacombs??

I don't recall seeing instanced rvr in any info on catacombs? do you know something we don't? I think it's being developed innit?

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
Silverbirch said:
I don't recall seeing instanced rvr in any info on catacombs? do you know something we don't? I think it's being developed innit?

I was under the impression that it was to be patched into catacombs at some later date, but might of got my wires crossed somewhere ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom