An error has occured - LD ?

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
"an error has occured, the server has closed your connection"

I keep getting this message and LD'ing alot .. been like this for about 1 month now. I thought it was due to a new gfx ATI x1600 pro but i get it with my old gfx Radeon 9600 pro aswell and i have tried on two different pc's with same result i dont get any problems in any other application, i have checked my ram, my cpu's my hd's with different tools without any problems ...

It mostly occours while porting so i thought it was the gfx, but it seems it only happens on my main account and not on the other accounts ...

Does any 1 got a clue on what the problem might be ?

Regards

Mirkles

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Sigwyen said:
"an error has occured, the server has closed your connection"

I keep getting this message and LD'ing alot .. been like this for about 1 month now. I thought it was due to a new gfx ATI x1600 pro but i get it with my old gfx Radeon 9600 pro aswell and i have tried on two different pc's with same result i dont get any problems in any other application, i have checked my ram, my cpu's my hd's with different tools without any problems ...

It mostly occours while porting so i thought it was the gfx, but it seems it only happens on my main account and not on the other accounts ...

Does any 1 got a clue on what the problem might be ?

Regards

Mirkles

This would be better suited in the technical section, and if you we're to go and look at the stickies there i believe, or even use the search function, you would probably find the answer.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Neffneff said:
This would be better suited in the technical section, and if you we're to go and look at the stickies there i believe, or even use the search function, you would probably find the answer.

Ooops i thought i did post it there ... hmm my bad ... i have tried the search but nothing that solved my problem :)

/Mirk

PS. Pls deleted tread have reposted under technical as i ment to ..sry about that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom