An end to excuses

Jjuraa

Banned
well think we can safely say hibs arent underpopluated (well, they are. but then the entire server is underpopualted)

so thats youre excuse gone

dunno what albs excuse was, but enough of it anyway

mids ditto

less whine, more fight

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
And animals as well. Even me.

Xxcalibur - Healer 4L0 deleted
Why? :(

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
wtf you on about?

Underpopulated = less people online on a particular zone/realm/server compared to another zone/realm/server over a certain period of time.

Hibs are the underpopulated realm on Prydwen, Prydwen is the underpopulated English language server. Go on, prove otherwise, cause without access to the resources that GOA have, you can't.

Stop frickin whining.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
VidX said:
wtf you on about?

Its possiable he is on about the fact that atm there are loads more hibs out in rvr than mids and possiably even albs.

It will change in a week or 2 neway tho, every1 seems so caught up in the moment :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Isnt it great when an Alb can see from some random RvR'ing / zerging Hibernia isnt underpopulated with regards to PvE ?

If you doubt that: Go make a level 20 on Hib/Pryd and see how many times u run in a PvE-group around your level

Do a /who avalon city on Alb ---> often 20+ there. There is NO such thing in Hib/Pryd; you be happy you can make a PvE-group in Coruscating Mines with somehow fitting groupmembers (= druid/bard/warden, caster/tank all within 5~ levels of eachother)

Due to the lower population on Hib/Pryd we got a) smaller guilds b) lesser amount of guilds. It becomes therefore HARDER to get towers/keeps claimed due to the higher straint on bountypoints.

Now I hear you say: Alb/Pryd also got those problems. Perhaps thats true; perhaps the costs on claiming should be lowered for *ALL* realms. I cannot see those stats without the GOA-files (can a RvR-active guild sustain a keep claimed in Alb/Pryd?) but the fact is Hibs are the ones having lesser overall numbers.

Also: Dont confuse 'RvR-lazyness' underpopulation with a real underpopulation btw.

Jjuraa

Banned
youre certainly not underpopulated in RvR, is my point. this weekend proves that (not a whine, im just saying)

underpopulated in PvE :- i dunno, maybe. if so, mythic should up your PvE Bonuses. and take away your RvR bonuses, cos not like you need them.. give them to mid

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
If you doubt that: Go make a level 20 on Hib/Pryd and see how many times u run in a PvE-group around your level

Do a /who avalon city on Alb ---> often 20+ there. There is NO such thing in Hib/Pryd; you be happy you can make a PvE-group in Coruscating Mines with somehow fitting groupmembers (= druid/bard/warden, caster/tank all within 5~ levels of eachother).

Its very hard 2 get a group if you /level in alb as well :p AC has ppl there because thats where ppl pl new alts with ice wizzies palas and fop clerics. If you dont have one of those classes its very hard 2 get a group there.

Dont tell me hib/pryd dont have an area where they pl new alts? :p

Puppet said:
Also: Dont confuse 'RvR-lazyness' underpopulation with a real underpopulation btw.

This is very true tho xD

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Isnt it great when an Alb can see from some random RvR'ing / zerging Hibernia isnt underpopulated with regards to PvE ?

Do a /who avalon city on Alb ---> often 20+ there. There is NO such thing in Hib/Pryd;

AvCity is Albions main PL zone. Check fins or wherever in hib and see how many you have there. 20 Albs in Avalon city = 2 PL groups + a solo necro and his alt.

Hibs just want to believe they're the under-dogs fighting against massive hordes of the enemy. Leave them in their fantasy :p

Tirfo

Fledgling Freddie
Escape said:
AvCity is Albions main PL zone. Check fins or wherever in hib and see how many you have there. 20 Albs in Avalon city = 2 PL groups + a solo necro and his alt.

Hibs just want to believe they're the under-dogs fighting against massive hordes of the enemy. Leave them in their fantasy :p

/who cursed forest normaly = 0 unless someone is leveling an artifact then maybe 1 or 2 results, fins has been empty since NF cept for mebbe a few days.

Jjuraa

Banned
Escape said:

im not sure its a case of fantasy, its just an excuse thats used nowadays seemingly to cover everything.. lost a keep? alb zerged, hib underpopulated. die to me in a 1v1? its because hibs underpopulated ofc..

i just dont like any excuses.wish people would just /rel and come back and fight rather that /quit to whine

Jjuraa

Banned
Tirfo said:
/who cursed forest normaly = 0 unless someone is leveling an artifact then maybe 1 or 2 results, fins has been empty since NF cept for mebbe a few days.

dont forget most hibs use the fins in frontiers now due to exp bonuses. just because theyre in a rvr zone doesnt mean theyre not part of hte PvE population

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Maths

I won't enter in discussion if Mids deserve an underpopulated bonus too cause i have no idea on Mids numbers but :

If

Hib = 100 RvR active 70
Alb = 200 RvR active 40
Mid = 130 RvR active 40

U can see that Hib is underpopulated. Maths

Tirfo

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
dont forget most hibs use the fins in frontiers now due to exp bonuses. just because theyre in a rvr zone doesnt mean theyre not part of hte PvE population

Not true now fins in the frontiers is in an even more stupid gankable spot than before when it was near crim.

Jjuraa

Banned
Gahn said:
I won't enter in discussion if Mids deserve an underpopulated bonus too cause i have no idea on Mids numbers but :

If

Hib = 100 RvR active 70
Alb = 200 RvR active 40
Mid = 130 RvR active 40

U can see that Hib is underpopulated. Maths

ok but the point is, Hibernia are getting RvR bonuses.. and they shouldnt be seeing as they dominate already.. the population bonuses dont add up with the population faults..

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Give me a Hib level 10 GoV,Scalars,Cloudsong,Erinys,CB,Tarts,moiria belt, ML7 credit all instantly and i'd switch sides :p

Unfortunatly i put all my time and effort into Albion...tried rerolling hib but just didn't have the time for it.

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Same whine in Alb defence bg earlier so I did a /who and /who pennine (where the defence force was at that time). /who pennine showed a whopping 9% of online Albs.

Really, if people don't want / can't be bothered / whatever to RvR then that's up to them but with that sort of turnout we shouldn't really be crying at hibs / mids / GOA / whoever.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
I don't really care about the Hib 'underdog' status. No amount of talking is going to change that. What IS interesting, however, is the fact that Hibs still CAN have ML raids. (For example.)

Wheres Midgard can't. You won't be seeing any new ML10 mids in the forseeable future, and there haven't been any new ones in the last 4-5 months (If you've even bothered noticing.)

Even if Midgard DID have the bonus, we STILL couldn't do ML10. Mythic needs to unscrew PvE for Midgard before we even have a fighting chance.

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
ok but the point is, Hibernia are getting RvR bonuses.. and they shouldnt be seeing as they dominate already.. the population bonuses dont add up with the population faults..

Are Albs really so jealous of our cheaper keeps? :eek:

Given that there are probably thousands more GBPs sitting around in Alb doing nothing.

That is probably the reason why Mid don't get the bonuses atm btw. I would lay money that the calculations for underpopulated bonuses take into account how many unspent GBPs are in each realm, especially since that is the only area where we get any help from bonuses. :m00:

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
One thing to say

Who gives a shit if you think hib are underpopulated or not? What good is whining going to do about it? ...

Whats that...nothing? Correct

Goa are not going to change their mind through people whining, yes we have been v rvr active this weekend but thats probably because we learnt over past weekends that if we are not rvr active, we loose a relic. Hib is usually constantly bombarded over most weekends with hib defending for 36 hours solid - anyway thats not the point.

Mid seem to be the ones hard done by most of the time but they do not help themselves by whining a lot. Albs? Well im buggered if they are underpopulated.

Gamah

Banned
I dont think the bonuses should be based on population alone. It's clear hib have the upper hand atm from a larger RvRing percentage in there realm than alb/mid.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
I don't really care about the Hib 'underdog' status. No amount of talking is going to change that. What IS interesting, however, is the fact that Hibs still CAN have ML raids. (For example.)

Wheres Midgard can't. You won't be seeing any new ML10 mids in the forseeable future, and there haven't been any new ones in the last 4-5 months (If you've even bothered noticing.)

Even if Midgard DID have the bonus, we STILL couldn't do ML10. Mythic needs to unscrew PvE for Midgard before we even have a fighting chance.

cant be more right imo.

as been said many many times in this thread already, hibs aint underpopulated in rvr.. proven many times.

they should change the underpopulation bonus to something pve related as thats where hibs are clearly underpowerd (reading the boards)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Due to the lower population on Hib/Pryd we got a) smaller guilds b) lesser amount of guilds. It becomes therefore HARDER to get towers/keeps claimed due to the higher straint on bountypoints.

That sounds 100% like the general picture of Midgard these days...

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Nausilus^^ said:
That sounds 100% like the general picture of Midgard these days...

these days huh. Well tough luck; its been like that on Hib/Pryd since I started my druid around SI-release.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
did a quick /who, /who hadrian and /who cruachan.

/who shows 227 total hibs
/who hadrians shows 72 total hibs
/who cruachan shows 23 total hibs

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Iodine said:
Why should Hibs get penalised because we can be botherd to RvR?

Word up doggy. Why should Hib be penalised because they rvr? If GOA changes the bonuses with the reasoning that "hibs are more active in rvr" what's to keep the hibs from just stop rvr'ing and await their bonuses back? It cannot be blamed on hibs that albs/mids cant be bothered to go do rvr.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Give me a Hib level 10 GoV,Scalars,Cloudsong,Erinys,CB,Tarts,moiria belt, ML7 credit all instantly and i'd switch sides :p
I said the same ages ago just with transform method. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom