An appeal from a friend of mine (and she's hot)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
i am not sure how altruistic this is ... theres no defined % dontation they only say that part of what you pay will go to charity and dont say how much ...

Probably more beneficial for the charity for you to bung them 20 quid and buy a 5 quid smelly candle. Rather than spending 25 quid on a candle with no breakdown as to where any of the money you pay is going.

For all we know their large donation to charity could be a quid and the rest goes into their own pockets.

Unless i missed something on the website.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Like many, many other companies, tis a scam for her to make lots and lots of money. I know people who have become upper middle class doing something similar with charities. To quote her " I was a TV presenter on shopping channels" she knows exactly what she's doing, exactly ! The website does not say anywhere how much she gives, very bad sign to begin with. And besides, she sounds just..slimey. Her story is very average, shit happens to families all the time, but most of us don't use it as a ploy to make money.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
"
Due to technical issues, the website will not accept any orders for up to 4 weeks."

lol

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
whenever i hear that accent i think people are trying to steal things :(

sorry, cant help it :(

opticle

Part of the furniture
I will not support anyone who puts such a shitty collection of rocks up on the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom