An Apology to all on Amandil's ML2 Raid tonight

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
I would have done this in /bg rather than drag it onto these boards, but I couldn't so here goes:

I'd like to apologise to all the participants of on this raid, in partciular Amandil who had led it so smoothly. I assumed wrongly to run into the Runihura room (2.10) with the everone else, after being the only one to be delayed by getting carried away by the harpy (over-sized budgie grabbed me not once but twice just after everyone else went in to suicide ready for the logged rezzer:( ...)

The timer on me being attacked meant that the last snake didnt de-pop in time before people started auto-releasing.

I hope you'll see it as an honest mistake, but I still feel like an absolute ass for spoiling everyone else's evening.

regards,
Matt.

Chilly

Balls of steel
wasnt there but those damned harpies take the piss sometimes. Its very easy to make mistakes on 2.10, and its not too hard to get back up there tbh :)

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
wasnt there but those damned harpies take the piss sometimes. Its very easy to make mistakes on 2.10, and its not too hard to get back up there tbh :)

i have my cleric inside the temple for tomorrows attempt, so we might aswell just suicide in, and rezz up... alot easier than trying to get 2fg inside the temple with snakes outside

Dont apologise, nearly on all raids this happens, infact cant remember a time it didnt, so if it wasnt you, chances are it would have been someone else hehe

See you all tomorrow

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
No worries mate, this has a tendancy to happen. Is annoying when it does but that's life. For all those on last nights raid (i have a screenshot and chatlog of the bg and raid) we'll be meeting up at stygia tonight at 19:00 GMT to complete 2.10 - lotto for keys in Runi's room then back to stygia for the drop lotto (it is considerable, 2 characters ran out of pack space :) ).

If enough people so desire it, once the lotto is complete, I'm happy to lead you lot to ToT to pick up the ML3 pre-quests, and get the Triton Shaman Necklace and Moughart steps done. If we're fast enough, we can then do a few of the ML3 steps and prehaps farm for the sword and egg. This should speed things up considerable for Thursdays ML3 raid.

Sorry for my rapid departure yesterday evening, but my wife needed the PC for work :(
Hope to see all those from yesterday there tonight.

Jephtha

Fledgling Freddie
Taeli is still logged in at the temple, will just meet you in there :). The ml3 pre-requistes sound great, what time will the raid be on Thurs?

Cheers

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Amaru-Synergy said:
we might aswell just suicide in, and rezz up... alot easier
I hope Im not stating the obvious here, but you folks did know to use distract (infil/minstrel) on the snakes at entrance to the 2.10 chamber to keep them out the way while the 2FG or whatever just walk in.

Right? :) Getting past those snakes any other way is incredibly annoying, with distract there should be no problem at all.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Earath said:
No worries mate, this has a tendancy to happen. Is annoying when it does but that's life. For all those on last nights raid (i have a screenshot and chatlog of the bg and raid) we'll be meeting up at stygia tonight at 19:00 GMT to complete 2.10 - lotto for keys in Runi's room then back to stygia for the drop lotto (it is considerable, 2 characters ran out of pack space :) ).

If enough people so desire it, once the lotto is complete, I'm happy to lead you lot to ToT to pick up the ML3 pre-quests, and get the Triton Shaman Necklace and Moughart steps done. If we're fast enough, we can then do a few of the ML3 steps and prehaps farm for the sword and egg. This should speed things up considerable for Thursdays ML3 raid.

Sorry for my rapid departure yesterday evening, but my wife needed the PC for work :(
Hope to see all those from yesterday there tonight.

Ill be there a pleasure to goin on a raid that is smooth and well run :)

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Draylor said:
I hope Im not stating the obvious here, but you folks did know to use distract (infil/minstrel) on the snakes at entrance to the 2.10 chamber to keep them out the way while the 2FG or whatever just walk in.

Right? :) Getting past those snakes any other way is incredibly annoying, with distract there should be no problem at all.

Distract is a doodle not enough people use it (1st raid I did we got 2.5FG's inside in one go using to infs), getting 1-2 people in without it is easy getting 1-2FG's in can be a pain but not as much as them feckin harpies!! 8-9 times the other day, I got a plan tho, I leave my BB at the bottom of the ramp and just do heals as people come past after being dropped :)

Least you dont die when they drop you..

There was 2 of us that kept getting picked up, once you beat the bloody harpies you still gotta get in :( 3 times whilst about to run in they got me and I had to start again.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
next patch pulling a snake (assuming you're ungrouped) means it's just you dying and not the entire raid thankfully...

but till then it's fun fun fun!

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Tay said:
can be a pain but not as much as them feckin harpies!!
Theyre not really much of a problem either.

Pan camera up, wait for harpy to pass, follow it. If your thrown down once fair enough - but avoid it as you go back up, hopefully the distractor is in place by then and you walk straight into the chamber for 2.10 - where you cant be 'taken for a ride' again.

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
Jephtha said:
Taeli is still logged in at the temple, will just meet you in there :). The ml3 pre-requistes sound great, what time will the raid be on Thurs?

Cheers

Is the ML3 still going ahead tonight?

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
Tonight 18:00 BST Aerus Haven - plz make sure you have Credit for killing Moughart and the Triton Shaman Necklace - these steps will not be repeated this evening. Given the length of the ML3 raid i doubt we'll get the lot done this evening, but as long as we get over halfway and those damn Eggs/Swords farmed, finishing this off tomorrow should be entirely possible (and just in time for the ML4 raid saturday morning)

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
Good Job Tonight all just 3.4 and 3.10 to go - plz ask on /gu /as and whatever else for people to help with 3.4 - a decent 6fg zerg makes short work of her, otherwise its a struggle. Should get that poilished off in an hour or so with a bit of luck.

AERUS 18:00 BST leaving 18:30 - dont b l8 :)

erialor

Fledgling Freddie
I'm in for mlxp and will get see if I can get a few more from /as to help.....

--
Erialor

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
UNderstandable, I've done ML2..10 3 times before we killed it (always had enough ppl) but most of the time it was someone too close to chests or aggroing snakes from outside

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom