WOW An amazing 3 days so far

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
being spent with my youngest sister and my 2 gorgeous nephews, Jacob, 2.5 years old and Joshua, 8 weeks old. For the last 3 days I have been living at my sisters helping her out with Jacob and Joshua. Loved playing with a toddler and a baby. Has brought back so many memories about my own children. I have even been able to offer advice which my sister my taken on board and made her life so much easier.

I love kids, they are so innocent and despite my issues have made me laugh so much and I have to say my sister has also made me so welcome and fed me. For me the one thing I can still say with my hand on my heart is that my siblings are so so close (we also had dinner with Dad and Bro today). I would never trade my family for anything, no matter what, they are there, plus with 2 great babies to the clan, they rock!

The only bad thing about the whole lot is the shitty nappies, that I am still coming to terms with, my sister calls me the Baby Whisperer as I seem to have a knack on getting the kids to sleep :)

Vae

Resident Freddy
Awesome Deebs. Glad there's something taking you away from other issues atm.

Haven't announced it on here yet but Mycenae and I had our first child (baby boy) 2 weeks yesterday so we're getting used to the whole parent thing. Sleep deprivation is a bitch!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Haven't announced it on here yet but Mycenae and I had our first child (baby boy) 2 weeks yesterday so we're getting used to the whole parent thing. Sleep deprivation is a bitch!

Amgawd! - Grats mate! - you need to thread-this-shit!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Babies rock. Hats off to M&V and uber-shit-handler Deebs :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Awesome news :) Glad you are enjoying it but yeh, sleep deprivation is a bitch! :p

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
See now that is how you do a thread with two subjects, congrats M/V and glad you're having some RnR T.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Congrats!

6989769333_04258e3236_o.jpg

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks guys....Deebs, if you have advice you've passed onto your sister, please pass it this way too.....ANY help very gratefully received :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Thanks guys....Deebs, if you have advice you've passed onto your sister, please pass it this way too.....ANY help very gratefully received :)
Dip the dummy in some high alcoholic drink if it gets too much, that's a rule that has been passed through the years in my family, never did me any harm, some may argue otherwise ;P

rynnor

Rockhound
Congratulations Mycenae and Vae :drink:

I still remember the first few weeks with my eldest - its kinda scary at first as it sinks in but you'll soon adjust.

Best advice is to ignore 95% of the advice given to first time parents and just try to use common sense.

Sorry for the de-rail Deebs - it sounds like your having a great time too :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have lots, since being at my sister's it has all come flooding back at being a Dad and much of what I have done has been from memory and Jacob has taken to it like a trooper. My stint at Michelle's is finally over as her hubby is back tonight. Already missing the boys :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Congratulations Mycenae and Vae :drink:

I still remember the first few weeks with my eldest - its kinda scary at first as it sinks in but you'll soon adjust.

Best advice is to ignore 95% of the advice given to first time parents and just try to use common sense.

Sorry for the de-rail Deebs - it sounds like your having a great time too :)
Sorry Rynnor but that is bollocks. Most of the best advice is handed down from those who have gone through it before and understand it. I have 2 children, helped raise my older sister's kids and now am helping raising another 2 nephews. The best advice I ever had, and indeed Allison, came from our Mum. We look back and remember how we were brought up and what she told us, today we have between us 4 great kids. Michelle will benefit from that experience immensely. Already Jacob has started to do things better for my sister by having me there for 5 days and giving advice.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Here is a pic of Joshua...

image-2702435451.jpg

Chilly

Balls of steel
Suspiciously photogenic with that little cowlick of hair ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Suspiciously photogenic with that little cowlick of hair ;)
I could scruntch him up and eat him, he is just adorable :) I will find one of Jacob. For some reason my sister is married to Jamie, has two sons, Jacob and Joshua. It is sow confusing at times. I had a cowslick when I was born as well. When we compare pics Joshua looks so much like me as a newborn :)

sayward

Resident Freddy
I could scruntch him up and eat him, he is just adorable :) I will find one of Jacob. For some reason my sister is married to Jamie, has two sons, Jacob and Joshua. It is sow confusing at times. I had a cowslick when I was born as well. When we compare pics Joshua looks so much like me as a newborn :)

So, so glad you have something wonderful going on in your life at this particular time. x

sayward

Resident Freddy
P.s. Eventually you're going to make a marvellous Grandad.!!!!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Such a cutie. Make sure you take loads of pics and video. Can never have enough and you'll always wish you had more. They grow up so fast, can't believe my own son is 12 already.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
nice to hear Deeblar! also congrats to M+V!

russell

FH is my second home

Well done -I was wondering what had happened and whether you had popped yet! Congratulations xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom