amg camping turned crazy :O

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Just want to say thanks to all who was at AMG Excal tonight around 9gmt ...

Both to the Albs and Mids .. oh and not to forget the hibs that got splattered a few times...

Must say this was one of my best nights in Emain for a Very Very long time :clap: .. got around 15K rps in less than 2 hours

I recorded some of the fun, but dont have a site to upload it to for public use, so if anyone got a server I can upload the 111mb movie to i'd like you to contact me by msn <snip>

Its recorded from Mid view by a Shaman at front (Meh)
Group was :
pbaoe SM
pbaoe SM
pbaoe SM
pbaoe SM
Healer
Healer
Shaman
Runie

most of the time atleast :D
The movie is pretty good qual and some music.. thats about it :p

[Edit]: Emails arent allowed because of norteh spam bots searching forums for emails to add to spam lists.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Its ghey imo, I wanted to suicide but the bastard albs made me run all the way to the AMG! Fuckin well camp MMG so I can suicide faster instead of making me run my fat ass half way across emain damn it!! :D

SiD

Fledgling Freddie
Group was :
pbaoe SM
pbaoe SM
pbaoe SM
pbaoe SM
Healer
Healer
Shaman
Runie

Nice balanced and diverse group there, doesn't show the overpowered ability of the sm at all ... nope /laugh

Kyken

Fledgling Freddie
yey get someone to host the video i was in that group :)

I WILL BE FAAAAMOUUUS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!
(or wait... maybe not :D but still wanna see the video!)

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
is it the same wallcamp fight that was mentioned in another thread?

if so i wanna see so someone host :p

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
I can host it. Must be downloadable with DCC, FTP or wget so I can get it to my host directly.

PM me for information here.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
great, all we need.
RvR going straight back to MG camping woot :(

Cozak

Part of the furniture
SiD said:
Nice balanced and diverse group there, doesn't show the overpowered ability of the sm at all ... nope /laugh

qq more, since when are sm's overpowered?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Would hardly call SM's (supp spec atleast) overpowered seeing as their main form of damage is PBAE... you know, thats the one where it doesn't hurt unless your within melee distance - and quite frankly if you go within range of a PBAEr you diserve every point of dmg you get ;)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Big Ugly said:
yes! :clap: :clap: :clap: it was great fun

Well being forced to rvr between a PK and a MG for the rest of my DAOC life because of insane Shroom fields or hordes of PB Sm's isnt my idea of a good time :kissit:

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with Daem .. its boring and frustrating as hell

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
let them play how they want to play, if they enjoy that play style who are we to tell them other wise?

wish every one would play how they wanted (within reason ofcourse), instead of just jumping on the bandwagons.

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
I wasnt saying that would should try and stop them from playing that way .. its just that i find it boring and so do a lot of other players

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Well being forced to rvr between a PK and a MG for the rest of my DAOC life because of insane Shroom fields or hordes of PB Sm's isnt my idea of a good time :kissit:
Or 5+ fg alb zerg :p

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
every one zergs, but albs started it, albs would come in 2fg, so hib/mid would come in 3fg, then alb would come in 10fg and clear everything :/

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
yes .. albs started the zerging ... everyone remembers that day !!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
hell no! lets not stop a good whining thread just because of some vid xD

no seriously give link ;D

know of torrent?

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
heh wasnt that the mid grp we we whiped in a 5ppl grp @ amg room with 2 bards , 1 druid , 1 warden , 1 bm ( me ) as only dmg dealer.. just before we owned 3fg albs that came up there just after :p ? ( bodyguard > warders )

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Nuc said:
heh wasnt that the mid grp we we whiped in a 5ppl grp @ amg room with 2 bards , 1 druid , 1 warden , 1 bm ( me ) as only dmg dealer.. just before we owned 3fg albs that came up there just after :p ? ( bodyguard > warders )

i fink so :x but was in teh afternoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom