americans are teh funneh

O

old.Dillinja

That truly is pathetic. Whoever wrote that should read again what they wrote at the bottom.

'WE WANT AN EQUAL QUALITY VIDEO GAME'

Idiots.

O

old.Elrond

I thought Jordheim was the crappiest capital city :(

T

thorungla

Indeed. Read almost all of this apparent protest. And in my opinion it is just an attempt to distract mythic from realising that actually the realm of Hibernia is (discouting possible population issues) very strong.

I mean you must be desperate to post screenshots of the border to an epic zone and claiming its so horrible in comparison to the other realms that show 1 more tree that people would rather not play in Hibbieland. That was one of the best. :D

K

kallora

I remember seeing this site ages ago... its pretty funy if it wasn't so pathetic. What they fail to realise is that at E3 when most devs were asked what realm they played most in, the majority said Hib.... I think that tells you something.

T

The Kingpin

Aye,

They all play Enchanters,
The class that just keeps getting stronger :rolleyes:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Blah the Enchanter whines... it's getting boring now.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Cheer up Sicko, people have bonedancers to wail about as well now :D

And on the subject of that webpage... I love Americans :D

V

vindicat0r

I read this a while ago, yes title of this thread says it all really.

T

Tigerius

Somewhere in there, there might be a point. Take all the Hib mobs with almost same names & skins. I do think Hib has less variety, in the entire atmosphere of their zones (golfcourse every one almost). But jeez this page really misses it all in pathetic comparison of how many Fences & Wells other realms have, such nitpickery and detail that can't be taken seriously and is never the essence of what's wrong.

T

the_smurflord

Heh, just look like one on my guild groups. :)

L

Lambsbreed

Who's blaming americans for being smart anyways? :rolleyes:

T

tris-

dunno why they are moaning, in reality of course you can build less types buildings out of grass and sticks compared to stone. :sleeping:

V

Validus

H_2418_8.jpg

K

kallora

Originally posted by Freia
hibernianprotest.com = roleplayers imo

== sad bastards!

I'm glad I've found this board at last and some good old British sanity... I've been surrounded by Americans over the last year and a half and lets face it, they are pathetic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom