American DVD Boxsets

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Does anyone else think they're rather expensive? I wanted to buy Dark Angel, but its about 50 quid for 1 series, and there aren't even that many episodes (when you consider Lost has 25eps to a series) ... and the "extras" are shite.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
That's the normal price for 22-24 ep series in the states. That said, when I bought it it was 20 quid.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
They're cheaper than the UK equivalents. And they're out about a year before they are here. So, no.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Mobius said:
I wanted to buy Dark Angel
Season 1? 20 quid in HMVs sale, so likely pretty much the same price in 'most places'

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Draylor said:
Season 1? 20 quid in HMVs sale, so likely pretty much the same price in 'most places'
nice iw will check ere then it was 50 qjuid on play and amzon though :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Its 24.99 on play. It just isnt on sale at that price until January. Boxsets are always in the sales, just wait and you will always get them at at least half their rrp.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
For anyone who's interested, Angel season one is £12.99 on play, out in early Jan.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I got the £124.99 full series boxset.

Fits snug along side the Buffy boxset too :)

Last time i price checked on ebay together they are worth about £400 :)

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Aada said:
I got the £124.99 full series boxset.

Fits snug along side the Buffy boxset too :)

Last time i price checked on ebay together they are worth about £400 :)
Same here. Now all I have to do is sell my Babylon 5 box sets so I can get they Ultimate box set :D

Aada

Part of the furniture
Whipped said:
Same here. Now all I have to do is sell my Babylon 5 box sets so I can get they Ultimate box set :D

When i compare both shows i thought Angel was the best it was just more darker etc but still funny at times.

I didn't think there was a single bad season tbh.

All the seasons had some pretty awsome episodes, season 3-4 were just rollercoaster rides up until the end of each season.

I mean Holtz was one of the best guys ever he wasn't bad but he wasn't good either :)

Maybe i just liked Angel as a character more as i thought Buffy kinda went downhill season 4 but picked up in season 5 with Glory the super bitch :)

Spike was pretty awsome though the way he changed without a soul James Marsters played that character so well.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
Region 1 and region 2 boxsets are naffed comapred to the ones japan and korea gets

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom