American Classic - Anyone?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
AS the title says, does anyone play American Classic, because me my brother and my dad are all thinking of moving over there, patching the 14 day free trial as i type, this...

Thanks..

Alex/Gwadien :ninja:

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Red Shadows are active as Red Shadows II on alb/classic on US....and they do both rvr and pve , and i think most ppl in guild can inv :)

Keitan

Banned
Red Shadows are active as Red Shadows II on alb/classic on US....and they do both rvr and pve , and i think most ppl in guild can inv :)

im on mid classic and Red Shadows are on mid too

they are on every realm :p

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yeah were on Midgard atm - I'm currently playing a level 6 healer ( FTW! ) called Aruuu - my dad a Runie called Ashgen and my brother, a Zerker called Shimynor, - were in a guild called The Fellowship Of Midgard I think its called. - my brother had a mate who played Dyvet, so he asked him for us to join, so were not currently looking for a guild - was just wondering if there was anyone who remembered me who would like to give me a /wave :)

Thanks

Alex/Gwad :ninja:

Keitan

Banned
Yeah were on Midgard atm - I'm currently playing a level 6 healer ( FTW! ) called Aruuu - my dad a Runie called Ashgen and my brother, a Zerker called Shimynor, - were in a guild called The Fellowship Of Midgard I think its called. - my brother had a mate who played Dyvet, so he asked him for us to join, so were not currently looking for a guild - was just wondering if there was anyone who remembered me who would like to give me a /wave :)

Thanks

if u lvl through BG ull be high lvl in no time :)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
The questions is more WHO isn't on classic!

kirennia

Part of the furniture

Thanks

/wave ;)

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
cant believe im saying this loud in here .. but can pl you guys abit. might be bored at evening if you lucky.. lets say can pl you in 1h 45min if u want pm here or ingame ;)

ps. bwl or buffs something ingame if u need boost your lvls

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom