AMD Vs Intel

What server type and faction do you plan to use on retail?

• Total voters
F

FuZor

WHY IS IT PIKEY TO OWN AN ATHLON? :rolleyes:

FFS, it is a Known FACT that they excel INTEL cpu's in perfomance, speed, and value.

They not only contain the P4's SSE2 shite but also AMD's 3D now professional(XP's).

Fuck it i'm wasting my time, it seems some people just buy the crap that INTEL says. ooooooooooooo SSE2 sir, its REALLY good(In reality its crap as very few games support it, mmmm I wonder why, could it be more people own Athlons?), oooooooooooo 2GHz (REALLY! in reality a crappy old T-Bird 1.4GHz can rip the piss out of MOST of the results, obviously not all)

READ articles and reviews for god sake! before you become so ingrossed by intels crappy gay adverising.

:rolleyes:

Then you will LEARN AND UNDERSTAND why INTEL is PIKEY. HOPEFULLY :(

F

FuZor

? ok I didnt get that!

But XP Athlons do have SSE2

T

throdgrain

ROFL u silly bollocks pikey bloke :p

BTW learn to take a joke its a computer not a religeous idiology or something. :rolleyes: indeed ....

F

FuZor

ah :)

Ok then! well you are a PIKEY CUNT :p :p :p

hehehe

only joking of course :) :D

T

throdgrain

/Quicksolv's location : -

in a car.

Giving a hand job for a fiver . ouch.

F

FuZor

Originally posted by throdgrain
/Quicksolv's location : -

in a car.

With your mother :) who charges competitively these days, only 1p! BARGIN :D

T

throdgrain

Read the post dickhead. Not getting , giving ;)

C

caLLous

Hehe, he didn't get the joke, and now he's on the defensive trying to look clever :p

T

throdgrain

I know its a shame innit? Oh well, the thing is if he'd realised i was kidding in the first place it would have been cool. Embattle made the post yet still didnt respond cos he knows a joke when he sees one.
(however weak lol ):)
Never mind, not much of a debate on intel/amd mind is it? hmm well its all been said anyway...

E

Embattle

The poll is a closed poll....it reffers to want make of processor you got but I knew the replys would be free flowing ;)

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Just stumbled on this thread...

I feel so left out :(

You guys have 'processors'!!!? :eek6:

T

throdgrain

Emb you big wind up merchant you ;)
Wotcha Dolly me ol sh33py pal !

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Embattle
The poll is a closed poll....it reffers to want make of processor you got but I knew the replys would be free flowing ;)

I meant the type of poll ;)

T

Testin da Cable

stop freaking emb, you're winking at me ;)

seriously tho...AMD. now go ahead and call me a pikey cunt. we all know amd owns intel at this point in all but the most serious 32bit servers.
and I may well be biased in this, but a 32bit server isn't a serious server. so m00 :)

W

Wilier

And you can take your m00 and poke it, sonny.;)

although I do agree, AMD certainly seems to work for me. I mean, Christ, Ive got a whole 950 in my stonking rig.:rolleyes:

Hmmmm, i feel an upgrade coming on. Anybody know if an XP chip will fit in a KT7 raid board???

F

FuZor

Originally posted by caLLous
Hehe, he didn't get the joke, and now he's on the defensive trying to look clever :p

coming from someone who thinks backing up his H/D onto the SAME H/D is a good backup :rolleyes: mmm I smell RETARD. Now please fuck off and die :)

O

old.D0LLySh33p

I believe Embs goes through tongue and wink phases...

Now he's in his wink phase... ;)

C

caLLous

Haha Quicksolv, llama. Read that thread again why don't'cha? I already explained the reasons behind why i did what i did. It's not for backing up, it's for ease of use and reinstalling. And if you want to carry on this argument, please take it to the correct thread. You complete fucking moron.

F

FuZor

Freakin RETARD, I dont give a shit. Having 200+ GB's of hard disk space just to re-install windows IS REALLY STUPID! I'm sorry but I cant respect a retard such as yourself, who thinks this is a GOOD idea. There are things called CD WRITERS, which are very good at backing up :rolleyes:

Fs go back to work (MAC'd). Or cant you even put cheese on a burger right? :rolleyes:

BTW
The reason why I stopped in the last thread, was because I could'nt be assed to argue. Mainly because the thread was about HELPING someone with a problem, and not about your many GAY ways of backing up PrON. Now thats what I call replying in the wrong thread.

Christ you are such a RETARD, How many times do I have to flush to get rid of you?

C

caLLous

I seem to remember you saying i had a point in the other thread... and now you're saying i'm a retard? Make your mind up.

And, oh no, I think i'm just gonna have to go and cry myself to sleep tonight because you don't respect me. Boo-fucking-hoo. You don't know me, so don't fucking judge me.

Users who are viewing this thread