Ambitions in Game

Damini

Part of the furniture
I have found The Crazy Cat Lady, and it is now my in game ambition to get enough silver to buy cat boxes (with cat content). You can even get different breeds! I'm happy as, well, a crazy cat lady in a game where you can get loads of cats!

Any ambitions for you guys?

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
My plan is to enginneer lots og target dummies and sit in a cabin in the woods with all of them out and talkk to them, scaring nOObs away from the WoW addiction :)

But mostly i just wanna have fun :p

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Those pets sure are sweet, some people were running around with panda cubs and mini diablos yesterday ... no practical purpose, but then what's practical about a game ;)

My goal is to get to 60 without whining or moaning once. It's going to be difficult but it should be achievable!!

Turamber

Part of the furniture
There is no PvP "endgame" as such Straef. Methinks you maybe in for a short and none too pleasant WoW experience..

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Turamber said:
My goal is to get to 60 without whining or moaning once. It's going to be difficult but it should be achievable!!
Was thinking of what the others said, ie having fun etc. But that one kinda sums it up - getting to 60 w/o wajning :p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Turamber said:
Those pets sure are sweet, some people were running around with panda cubs and mini diablos yesterday ... no practical purpose, but then what's practical about a game ;)

blast those that have the special edition box set!

my ambition is to get a silver tabby cat and a owl (from darnassus), and then sleep with the dwarf king so i can get a ram mount for my gnome :) then ill b happy.

the cats r so cool, i loved mine in FB and i want a little mechanical chicken aswell :D

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
to get a mechanical squirrel pet, and make better goggles :p

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Turamber said:
My goal is to get to 60 without whining or moaning once.
As expected I failed that on day 1.

Undercity is too much of a maze for me to manage not to whine :p

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Draylor said:
Undercity is too much of a maze for me to manage not to whine :p
hehehe, damn right! Didnt know that magic quarters was down the same elevator to trade quarter.... must have walked in and out and around UC so damn many times be4 asking stupidly on General :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Turamber said:
There is no PvP "endgame" as such Straef. Methinks you maybe in for a short and none too pleasant WoW experience..
Might not get points yet but it'll be a little practice/fun to gank alliance people at 60, or I hope it will be :x

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Im a undead with a snake pet, just wish i could name it :)

My ambition is to get 36+ asap since that was the lvl i made it to in beta, should not take long :)

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
to bang a female gnome in-game

edit: and to kill Draylor :<

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
I need to get me a bit more silver to get me a parrot! Arr!

Jerbear

Fledgling Freddie
go to the deadmines in westfall at teh very end u kill some pirates before u get to vancleef (the final boss) and some of the pirates drop paret pets... anyways that is how i got mine! :kissit: bad thing abotu it is that when i start a duel i forget i have him out and im a rogue and he always give me possision away. dang bird :s

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Go back to Shadowglen at lvl60 and beat the S*** out of the Spiders that made my first four levels a nightmare. Bastards, I will render much smiting unto them!

...Oh yeah, and actually get to Ironforge, but i'll probably do that before I hit 60... I hope... ;)

Krunch-X

Fledgling Freddie
Jerbear said:
go to the deadmines in westfall at teh very end u kill some pirates before u get to vancleef (the final boss) and some of the pirates drop paret pets... anyways that is how i got mine! :kissit: bad thing abotu it is that when i start a duel i forget i have him out and im a rogue and he always give me possision away. dang bird :s

Booty Bay my friend ... Booty Bay ...

You can pick from 3 varieties iirc :)

---

Karasias - Lvl 19 Rogue Skinner (eww)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom