Amazon pre-order

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
So i will get the game somewhere between 22-26 september and no pre-order key....

Anyone else have this problem or am i the only one stupid enough to order here

caswallawn

Fledgling Freddie
that is why I never order from amazon as even ebay is more reliable than them.

Jericho

Fledgling Freddie
If I order from Amazon and time is not an issue, then I just take their free delivery. If I want it in a hurry I pay for next day delivery, it is always there by next day.

Only problem with Amazon is that if you have a non-mail item (e.g. bulky package that is cheaper for them to hire delivery company rather than post), they use the cheapest local 'white-van-man' companies. The result is they leave a £450 camera under a car in the driveway. In the rain. And rain is made of water. And water flows down hill. And the package was at the end of the drive. Can you see where I am going with this?

Dudds

Fledgling Freddie
Only problem with Amazon is that if you have a non-mail item (e.g. bulky package that is cheaper for them to hire delivery company rather than post), they use the cheapest local 'white-van-man' companies. The result is they leave a £450 camera under a car in the driveway. In the rain. And rain is made of water. And water flows down hill. And the package was at the end of the drive. Can you see where I am going with this?

I can and I hope it ends with full money refund! That's outrageous.:twak:

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Yeah I don't pre order off amazon anymore as every time the game comes at least 1 day after release when I was hoping for it to come on the day. If the earliest you are gonna get it is 22nd, then you might as well cancel and buy it in the shops on release day or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom