Amazing attitude /respect

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Last night on my way to eras I was jumped by a mid-duo at HW. Didn't have that much of a chance as I was running unstealthed and had no opportunity to use my bow. I used my IP and when I was down to 20% on the second HP bar I thought fuck it, here we go back to the pad to wait for Glasny. So I just went out of combat mode. To my surprise the duo did excactly the same. I'm really speechless. Ta :)

PS. I forgot to write down their names before logging... these guys proved they won without giving me grief and I want to acknowledge this in public.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
and those who said mids are arses can shut up from now on *i WISH!* ;)

/fastrunner ^^

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
It was me and outkhast, :>
sometimes we go out and meet some friends :p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Named and shamed traitors to the realm...... just kidding ;)

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Last night on my way to eras I was jumped by a mid-duo at HW. Didn't have that much of a chance as I was running unstealthed and had no opportunity to use my bow. I used my IP and when I was down to 20% on the second HP bar I thought fuck it, here we go back to the pad to wait for Glasny. So I just went out of combat mode. To my surprise the duo did excactly the same. I'm really speechless. Ta :)

PS. I forgot to write down their names before logging... these guys proved they won without giving me grief and I want to acknowledge this in public.

hi m8
i was happy i saw u (enemy at last woohoo) after we passed the MG casted stun immediately which got u while u stealthed :)

well netcode said after u IPed and he hit for 600+ dmg that its no challenge

GL in the future, see you

Javlar

Fledgling Freddie
Netcode said:
It was me and outkhast, :>
sometimes we go out and meet some friends :p

You have.. friends netcode? :eek7:

just kidding m8, j0 d4 cut3h!

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
I wish realm lore told you who posted on FH so I knew who to let live :(

Agromin

Fledgling Freddie
Well Gear is a nice guy himself, was nice to meet you again that time in Forest Sauvage. Tried to make us cooperate, but its not that easy to communicate with only emotes :p Tried to pm those mids that killed you and the pala (cant remember his name atm) to make them not kill you, but was too late :(
And thx for the fun to the pala too btw, cant remember the name exactly, but think it was Obsido??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom