Amagad !!! Returns

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Pointless post 43434 but !!!

Ill be back next Wednesday Albion :p

Prepare my gifts of Plats and Powerlevel , and My Co-Gm-Alliance-Officer Rank Asy. Ah the suspense is killing me ^^ .

Ooh have they fixed the CM's yet BTW?

./no cares all round. But u all get a free Gimpbot to kick around and hey at least im adding 2 accounts to the diminishing population xD

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
OMG!! TDF are still around :D Sweeet

I was in your Guild in the old days, first time i got a lvl 50 (Quarterstaff - Friar)

Yayz and thx

elbeek

Part of the furniture
WB m8. No plats but a shit load of tourmalines in my vault you can have!

Blade

Fledgling Freddie
I'm so confused by all these nice posts =/ i've known you at least a couple of years now quarter and i don't remember you ever being a nice person :p. Good to have you back m8, pm me when you get back on

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Blade said:
I'm so confused by all these nice posts =/ i've known you at least a couple of years now quarter and i don't remember you ever being a nice person :p. Good to have you back m8, pm me when you get back on

Oh dont worry ure the first person im going to bug constantly :p

Now if only jimmy would reply to me q_q

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
WB m8. No plats but a shit load of tourmalines in my vault you can have!
I Have been secretely collecting them in my backgarden too.

Tourmalines beats Plats anyway . I must be the only person in the world who actually is that desperate to get back to playing this game :/ . I seriously havnt found anything worth playing since i left bar a few PS2 games. Somethings bound to go wrong and postpone it more tho :)

............ >.< ...... givf

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
I Have been secretely collecting them in my backgarden too.

Tourmalines beats Plats anyway . I must be the only person in the world who actually is that desperate to get back to playing this game :/ . I seriously havnt found anything worth playing since i left bar a few PS2 games. Somethings bound to go wrong and postpone it more tho :)

............ >.< ...... givf

...ps2 games get boring after a day or 2, daoc is one of the only games to actully hold my attention and keep me interested

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Ugh arrrgh it got dispatched today :p
So i think tommorow...

If the subs page aint down :/

Arrrgh im so bored i want to come back noww :(

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
i doubt ill even get to 50 hun

Oh and im prolly wrong but is your Avatar Etna ?

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
lol got my internet running, but now the subs page is stuck on invoice thingy and i cant reopen me old account :p

ah joy :)

Any ideas ?

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
wait 24 hours dude!
you shuldnt be such a n00b at entering your CC details :twak:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
24hrs ? your kidding me right..

omfg grrr

i didnt enter any credit card details as i shuldnt have had to, its an old account on the same card i use now that i used then, it shuld have just reopened it tbh. aww ffs, i hope that 24hr things a joke, i know it takes a while to clear the invoice thing but i didnt think it took that long

problem after problem after problem and im not even back in the game yet q_q

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
24hrs ? your kidding me right..

omfg grrr

i didnt enter any credit card details as i shuldnt have had to, its an old account on the same card i use now that i used then, it shuld have just reopened it tbh. aww ffs, i hope that 24hr things a joke, i know it takes a while to clear the invoice thing but i didnt think it took that long

problem after problem after problem and im not even back in the game yet q_q

his wrong, iirc, keep trying...
the 24hour thing is for your acc to get opened... ie you open client put pw and acc in then you get account closed msg's, or is that an hour?

anyway... the only problem is, your comming back:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom