Am I the only one to lag alot?

S

SoulFly Amarok

Started yesterday:
gglag.jpg

Inside Finland cons fine, but when you check the next node from the *.hel2.* one, you can see it starts getting bad.

Discuss.

Sucks.

edit: hel ones give pl now too, gg alter.net

S

SoulFly Amarok

My traffic seems to go through alter.net if I try to access sites abroad. sucky, but that's life.

Called my ISP today, and the infodesk woman really knew fuck all what I were talking about. Hooray.

L

lakih

Take a look at your hop #8 and my hop #11.

Just before we both go through Copenhagen.opentrasit.net we get 100% pl... coincidence? I think not.

Can someone else from scandinavia make a ss of their routing?

L

liste

its because danes have to strip search you, cross examine you, know everything about your sexual preferences and be invited to dinner at your parrents' house at least once, before we let you pass through our gates :p

E

-ElemenT-

I've been having constant lag for a week now, kinda annoying oO

From Belgium tho, Telenet :)()

T

Tesla Monkor

I don't have much lag, but I do notice a increase in LDs. From none to 4 last night. o_O

J

Jace

I play from the UK using Nildram ADSL and up until a few day ago used to have a hice steady ping of 16-30ms, now this is the picture :-

ping.gif

Something seriously wrong here but nothing my ISP can do to help as the screenshot clearly indicates where the problem lies. I would report it via Rightnow but previously when I have submitted similar images I've simply been told "There is no problem".

S

scarffs

Same here for lds.
Normaly none, now 4 in one evening.
A mate goes linkdead everytime before his second accoutn is running.

Also telenet, Belgium.

L

Loth

Originally posted by Jace
I play from the UK using Nildram ADSL and up until a few day ago used to have a hice steady ping of 16-30ms, now this is the picture :-

ping.gif

Something seriously wrong here but nothing my ISP can do to help as the screenshot clearly indicates where the problem lies. I would report it via Rightnow but previously when I have submitted similar images I've simply been told "There is no problem".

Same here, using Nildram.

I've just had to log due to this :-

Pinging 193.252.123.33 with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 193.252.123.33: bytes=32 time=952ms TTL=50
Reply from 193.252.123.33: bytes=32 time=966ms TTL=50
Reply from 193.252.123.33: bytes=32 time=965ms TTL=50
Reply from 193.252.123.33: bytes=32 time=969ms TTL=50

Ping statistics for 193.252.123.33:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 952ms, Maximum = 969ms, Average = 963ms

It's a bit laggy for me :D

S

Shike

Lakih, that 100% PL doesnt cause any problems at all, that node just filter ICMP (sp?) and that results in 100% PL since the packets never returns.

K

Khalen

And then to think I got around 25 hops.... But Soulfly just encounters packet loss more and 1 router dropping out. Your ping is still very nice though. If it's a frequent thing then I would advice your ISP about your connection and routing (worked for a friend of mine after they investigated the matter). And don't forget any other factors like little brothers who download shit and upload stuff (can be sooooo annoying).

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok

Called my ISP today, and the infodesk woman really knew fuck all what I were talking about. Hooray.

Was useless.

The girl talked about IE security levels and she didn't find prydwen.. NO SHIT CAUSE YOU CANT JUST TYPE IT IN I.E ADDRESS LINE FGS >_<

J

Jace

Still getting exactly the same lag issues today :/

I

inqy

I'm in the UK and nildram adsl too. It's been pretty horrid last couple of days. :(

G

georgus

Also using Nildram and had some bad patches. Before this week couldnt remember last time I went LD :(

A

andyr00barb

Also nildram and been having a mare of it since sat/sun. Anyone been in touch with nildram to see if they can maybe change their routing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom