Am I stupid? (PvE Question inside :p )

liloe

It's my birthday today!
So over the last day I farmed ML 1.1 till I started dreaming of fire giants being pbae'd and necro pets hitting red stuff.....still not one single drop, not even a bracer or bow or whatever...and especially no Immo ring.

Now I even asked a GM if they already put in that system of one person needing credit to make the mob drop and he said no (I kinda knew that, but wanted to be sure)...

Now am I doing something wrong? Did I miss something? Am I being totally stupid?

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
So over the last day I farmed ML 1.1 till I started dreaming of fire giants being pbae'd and necro pets hitting red stuff.....still not one single drop, not even a bracer or bow or whatever...and especially no Immo ring.

Now I even asked a GM if they already put in that system of one person needing credit to make the mob drop and he said no (I kinda knew that, but wanted to be sure)...

Now am I doing something wrong? Did I miss something? Am I being totally stupid?

Nope you're not doing anything wrong and not being stupid either. The drop rate on Imo rings is very very low, prob as low as 1 or 2%. I farmed it for weeks and was averaging around 1 drop every 50 - 100 kills. Its one of those thing you just have to keep going and persist.. you will get one in time thats for sure

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
whenever i make the journey to volc for an immo ring, i get about halfway towards fire island, still in water.........

then i log and remake the template :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Wich order are you killing them by?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Wich order are you killing them by?

Usual order, first the perma-aggro guy, then the flames-guy, then the boss =)

Forgot to say thanks for all the answers btw =))

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Serious advice: farm money and buy one. It´s faster and less annoying. :)
(can be at 70% DUR etc.etc.)

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Or go to DF and farm director kobil he drops a ring much similar to that one.

Isn`t Rheton`s ring from PoC just as good?... tbh i`ve only had 1 drop and i gave it to a group member but i remeber it had nice stats on it ^^
Necro + BB can own him easy.... tho he does drop different types of ring so u might have to kill him a few times aswell

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Dude Immo ring is the worse bitch Mythic ever invented in their long history of shit drop rates. Keep up and have patience ^^

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
just retemplate with kobils ring of chaos, it will save you many hours :>

i think drop rates been lowered immensely, anyone remember when they altered moirai to only drop like one item every 10kills or somethin, and it was flagged as a bug, now its normal again

i think they nerfed a few more toa drop rates, immo being one of them

think we did fire island about 25x the other day (ice wizz hax) and nothing at all dropped apart from the +hits cap shit cloak

i use to do it on minstrel when toa was new and would get at least 1 drop every 5 times through it on average, and every 25 or so would defo get an immo

Quantaco

Fledgling Freddie
I think that really depends on luck, last time done 15 X with 4 ice + foper and it drop ring

Sorin

Banned
Well its deffinetly not bugged, the ring droped for me last week.

Its just a question of who gives up first :
You, or the ring.

Keep trying, or retemplate.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
by bugged i meant stupidly low drop rates

last 200 times or so that iv done it, iv had no ring drops, 1 darkflame cloak and one of the dex/qui cap bracers, nothing else of any use

bitofajoke

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom